Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:33 pm

He'd notice the light hue of warmth to her cheeks when she looked up at him. Her own hair damp because of the water and as a result, even curlier than normal.

She really was going to behave... She was just going to steal a little kiss first.

Teddy brushed a hand over his chest, fingers briefly touching the heart pendant he wore before moving up the side of his neck as she pushed herself up onto her toes to press her lips to his.

The added effect of which was her body leaning into his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm

He wrapped his arms around her as she leaned up to kiss him. It was habit, really, the way his eyes drifted closed when her lips touched his -- and a soft groan of pleasure when she kissed him and her hand ran over his bare, damp flesh.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 pm

It never failed to send a shiver through her when he reacted to her like that. It always, always made her smile. And she smiled then against his lips as she deepened the kiss with a muffled little whimper.

The hand that had rested on the side of his neck sliding up into his hair where gentle fingers flexed slowly.

The blonde couldn't help it... he was like a drug to her... one that made her soar, and one she always hungered for.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 am

He gently pulled away, a smile on his lips. His head tilted to her hand, though he didn't open his eyes. "We suck at doing anything in a timely fashion."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:53 am

"I know" Teddy chuckled, nuzzling into the corner of his neck with a soft sigh of happiness. "But if we're happy, what does it matter? It's time with you I want..." whether there or at the beach or the movies, didn't matter. As long as she was with him and he was happy too? Then all was good.

The small blonde leaned against him, marvelling at how good it felt to be skin to skin with him. The feel of his arms around her. And his reaction to her touches as she ran her hands lovingly over his skin, knowing by now every little scar he carried, and touching him with the tenderness of a lover.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 am

He laughed softly, his arms still around her -- and not seeming to be in any hurry to let her go, either. "But if the goal is to do something together, then we should actually attempt the doing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 am

Teddy happily leaned into him, her arms around him, resting her hands on his back.
"Mmm, we probably should. Though... I got a great incentive for getting back here after the novies" she smiled. "I picked out my clothes earlier, short plaid skirt, thigh high stockings, high heels..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 am

His brow arched at that, his lips twitching toward a smile. "Are you going to be a naughty schoolgirl for me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:36 pm

"Mhm..." he got a light nip at his lip. "I really want to"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 am

He laughed and gave her rump a playful swat. "Then you should probably let me get out of this shower if you want me to see you in clothing of some kind."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:06 am

A quick kiss and a giggle as he swatted her rump, and she bounced out of the shower and grabbed a towel.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm going" she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:29 pm

He followed her out of the shower after turning off the water, reaching for a towel himself. "Better hurry. I'm quick to get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:04 pm

"You're quicker at getting them off" came the blonde's voice from the bedroom as she'd slipped out the door of the bathroom to go fetch her own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:49 am

He started to snicker. "I'm good at getting most things off!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:53 am

She was in the other room so the blush was lost on him. Though maybe he could hear it in her voice none the less.
"Oh, I know" the blonde giggled as he could hear her getting quickly dressed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:16 am

He laughed. "You should. I get you off often."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:19 am

The blonde poked her head in the door with a happy grin, leaving her body obscured by the wall.
"And I tell you every time how much I love it. You make me soar Medwyn Bauer" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:24 am

He grinned, pulling a pair of jeans up and over his hips when she poked her head in. "I try to make every woman I'm with sore." He grinned to show her how he was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 am

She stuck her tongue out and blew a raspberry before disappearing back into the bedroom with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

He grinned at her raspberry -- and went about getting dressed with fresh clothes. Which took him exactly 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 pm

And once he exited the bathroom, he'd see her standing in the bedroom, having had time to change into what did decidedly pass for a naughty school girl outfit. She had on a short plaid skirt, white stockings that reached up to just above her knees, black shoes with a slight heel, white short sleeved shirt and a tie that had been left loosely tied.

Oh, and the smile? The smile was one that looked very happy as she brushed a hand through her hair and pinned back a few locks of blonde with a couple of hair pins.
"What do you think?" the blonde did a little twirl so he'd get to see it from all angles.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:56 am

He paused. Even if he didn't need to breathe, sometimes, she really did just take his breath away. He watched her spin, his eyes fixing on her as she did so. Slowly, he looked her over from head to toe, a smile starting to crease his face. "I think you look gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 pm

That made her smile brighten even more.
"I love it when you look at me like that" much more than he could probably understand. She tilted her head slightly to the side, lifting her chin just enough for her neck to crane slightly. One hand idly playing with the collar of her shirt.
"Mmm, ready for a movie?"

Maybe it was silly. But the times when she got that sort of reaction from him? It made her so very happy. Made her heart feel like it wanted to beat again. It was enough for a light touch of colour to rise to her skin, although it certainly wasn't from any kind of embarrassment.

Really, it had been a while since he'd looked at her like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 am

The slow, easy smile crossed his face. He held out a hand to her, nodding as his eyes lingered on her -- and her clothes. "Yes. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 am

She reached over, slipping her hand, the one that always wore the ring he'd given her, into his. Bright blue eyes full of adoration lingering on him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next