Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:22 am

A wide circle of lanterns could be seen on the beach, surrounding a blanket that had been draped out on the ground with several pillows to provide a comfortable sitting place. There were several urns of flowers around too, all of which had been picked from the garden and lovingly arranged. Sunflowers, roses of various colour, daffodils and others. A parasol positioned so that it provided a bit of shelter from the soft night breeze if so was desired.
There was even a couple of surfboards sticking out of the sand close by, a few towels laying next to them, just in case really.

The beach was quiet, deserted except for that and the blonde that stood waiting by the water's edge. Her arms wrapped around herself as she somewhat nervously chewed on her lip.

It was his birthday... she hoped he'd have time to come by after she'd texted him. She really, really hoped.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:47 am

He did have time to come. Pulling up, he checked the house first, walking through each of the rooms and calling out her name softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

She wasn't there, but he would find a candle on the living room table along with a note that read: "Come to the beach"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:32 am

He smiled when he saw the note. Then he was sliding his keys into his pocket, walking casually out toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

He'd no doubt see the trail of lanterns that lined the path down to the beach and to the circle. The blonde still standing by the water's edge when he got there, seemingly a bit lost in thought before blinking and looking up as she turned to glance over her shoulder. Her lips parting in a warm smile as she saw him and turned to face him.

"Hey, love.. happy birthday"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:30 pm

He probably had forgotten. He seemed a little bit surprised, actually, as he walked up to slide his arms around her waist. "Happy...oh. Oh! Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:33 pm

She in turn slipped her around his shoulders so she could rest a hand on the side of his neck and brush her fingers lightly over the back of his neck at the same time.
"What? Thought I'd forgotten?" the blonde chuckled, figuring that look of his meant that he had forgotten about it himself.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Laughing, he brushed a kiss over her lips. "No. I had forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

The kiss was returned tenderly with a smile at him as she left one hand resting on his neck while the other reached up to brush the back of its fingers across his cheek.
"Good thing I didn't then" the blonde smiled happily at him. "Because I, uhm..." she pulled her arms away, though didn't slip out of his embrace as she bit her lip and fished something out of her dress. "I wanted to ask you something and before you say anything..." the blonde looked up at him, the small box resting in both her hands as she leaned against him lightly.
"I know you don't like weddings... but I don't want a ceremony, I don't need a piece of paper to tell me how I feel about you, and I don't need any promises because we've already promised each other everything... I'm already yours, and you're already mine..." Teddy said softly. "So I'm... I'm only asking if you'll let me call you my husband? Nothing more than that..." she said hopefully as she opened the box that, because she was still in his arms, was held up between them, to reveal the ring*.
"And if the answer is no, I hope you still like the ring heh...." she added with a quiet chuckle though her eyes were searching his even as she said it. Hoping..

------
*The ring itself appears to have a fairly traditional design common for all Claddagh rings, with the hands, the heart and the crown, made from silver and stainless steel. Though it does differ in that the heart appears to be more steampunk in design, something that is best seen when the ring is awoken by speaking the words engraved on the inside of it: "Forever starts with one night", at which point the tiny cogs and gears, made of brass, bronze, silver and steel, begin to move and turn, opening the heart so to reveal the heart shaped sapphire gemstone hidden within it.
What more, when opened, the ring gives off a soft warm breeze that sweeps across the wearer's hand with the faint scent of sea air. And if one looks closely at the gemstone, you can see the blue colour changing softly as if was water trapped within it.

The effect lasts for a few moments before the ring automatically closes and seals itself up again.

----
(15 successes to crafting)
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 am

Silence. He wasn't angry -- he was thoughtful. It took him a full minute to answer her, mostly because he was staring at her, a mixture of confusion and something unreadable on his face. With one hand, he reached up, brushing his knuckles across her cheek. "This is, without a doubt, the sweetest thing you have ever asked me. However, something about me that you should realize... I am, deep down, a traditional man. I have to say no for now, simply because it is not something that you should have to ask me. It is something that I should, and will, ask you. But not now, not here. And this isn't a refusal, it is simply a refusal for now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Disappointed? Yes, a little. It wast exactly the answer she was hoping for. And while she tried to hide it, it probably shone through a little, even if she smiled and nodded quietly.
"It's okay..." it was, even if she'd hoped otherwise. "I know you're not big on the whole wedding thing..." she chewed on her lip for a moment. "It's not something you need to think about, really" the blonde shook her head, lowering her hands holding the small box. "I'm happy with what we have. Please don't think otherwise, love"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:58 pm

He took her hand, the one holding the ring, and brought it up so that he could hold her hand. Looking into her eyes, he shook his head. "I don't think you understand. It's not about not being big on weddings, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Those bright blue eyes of her smiled at him as she nodded gently, though trying her best to read his expression, his eyes.
"It was still worth asking" she said, biting her lip softly before adding with a gentle voice. "Would.. would you still like the ring? You don't even have to wear it" but she'd made it for him, even if it ended up in a box somewhere without being used.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:10 am

He smiled at her, his knuckles brushing lightly over her cheek. "I would be honored to have it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:11 am

The blonde nodded, biting her lip.
That was something. "I'm glad.. thank you" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:41 am

He smiled at her, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips. It was tender and sweet, but he could hear the whispered words that came from him only moments before he did. "It will give me time to be the man I should be before I ask you such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:39 pm

"Oh, Medwyn.." gentle arms moved around him as the tender kiss was returned ever so gently. "You're perfect to me, just as you are... I don't know a better man than you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:07 pm

He smiled. "But I could still be better. And I will be, in time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:18 pm

"I'll stand by you, always" no matter what. "I want to be your pillar as you're mine.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:30 pm

He smiled. "You are, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:39 pm

"That means so much..." she smiled. For while others doubted her, he didn't...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:54 pm

He smiled. "I'm not sure why. But it's true."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:58 pm

"Because you're you... because I want to be able to give as much I receive... because you're my angel, always will be and always has been" those blue eyes said the same as the gazed up at him. "Because there's no greater joy in my life then to see you happy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm

He smiled at that. "Well, then. I can't argue with that, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:42 pm

The blonde touched her lips to his again lovingly before touching her heels back on the ground and offering him the small box again with a gentle smile.
"Like I said, you don't need to wear it... just keep smiling for me" Teddy said with a warm smile of her own. "And go for a swim with me? I brought towels and blankets for after. And if you want we can try our luck with the surf boards"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next