Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:48 am

"Uh, very" she chuckled, eyes lingering on him a few more moments before turning to look at the road. Her fingers though remained where they were, still gently touching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:03 pm

He laughed. "Good thing that it's not the case."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 am

"Mhm" and he knew damn well that wasn't the case.

For now, while they drove, she was content merely having him rest his hand on her knee. Maybe she could sit in the corner of his arm at the movies. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 am

He smiled at her, his fingers gently caressing her knee. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am

"Yeah. Yeah I am" she smiled at him. "I'm glad you could spend the evening with me" she was happy she got to spend her birthday with him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 am

He smiled at that. "Then I am happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:10 am

"So am I" she smiled.

Happy...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm

He smiled, pulling into the parking lot of the small theater that was in PSL West. "Question. Are we going to buy a tub of popcorn to try and appear normal or no?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

"I like the scent" she smiled at him. "I'll just get a small one" truth was, she'd never tasted it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 am

He smiled at that. "Sounds good to me. Just didn't know if we should or not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 am

"I've never actually had popcorn. But they really smell nice" the blonde smiled at him, moving to get out and actually being careful about not flashing the whole place seeing as her skirt really was that short.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:28 am

He smiled and came over to her side of the car, holding out a hand for her to take. "Oh, it is very good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 am

"So I've been told" she smiled, slipping her hand into his as he helped her out of the car. The heeled shoes touching down on the ground with a soft click, click.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 pm

He laughed softly and tilted his head. "I miss Raisinets."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 pm

"Raisinets huh?" of all things.
She gave his hand a light squeeze as she'd walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm

He laughed. "Hell yes. It's a movies staple."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 am

Her hand gave his another squeeze. She wished she could do something to let him eat again, so he could enjoy everything like he wanted to.

"Hopefully, it'll be a good movie without too"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 pm

He smiled at her and gently squeezed her hand. "Of course it will. Because it's with you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 am

And there it was again, that slightly choked up feeling she got when he acted like his old self. When he treated her like his old self.
She silently begged she would remember those times and not the bad ones when she was alone, once.. once they were no longer together...

"You really do know how to make a girl melt" the smiling blonde beamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 am

He laughed softly. "You're the only one I try to melt."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 am

She leaned in, cupping his cheek with her free hand so she could kiss him.
"I love you" she always would, no matter what. Truly. no matter what, her heart was his and would forever stay that way.

"C'mon... we don't wanna miss the movie" she gave his hand a light tug and pulled him along to get popcorn and tickets.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Laughing, he smiled and gave her a gentle kiss. "All right, all right." He started to walk toward the theater.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 am

She happily pulled him along and would pick up the tickets and popcorn because she'd been the one yo invite him out, so unless he made any signs of disapproving, the night would be on her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 am

He didn't make any noises to object. He just seemed amused by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:48 am

Well, amused was fine. She just wanted a good time with him, a happy time.

The blonde got them seats in the back and by the time they made it there, the trailers had already started.
"Oh, just in time" she smiled, moving to take a seat and carefully tucking her skirt in so again, not to flash anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next