Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

He smiled. "Well, then I am happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Which meant she proceeded to drag him upstairs and to their bedroom which bed had been made with fresh clean linens and which smelled of the sea as Teddy had left a window open to let the air in.
"When we move home, I want to start every night with a shower with you" the blonde smiled as she moved them towards the bathroom, deft hands already reaching for his clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:55 am

He laughed as he was pulled along, moving so that he could help her to remove his clothing. "Don't you think that would get a little boring?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 am

She shook her head and he could probably see it in her eyes even before she answered. Those big blue eyes that looked at him with love and affection, that looked at him as if he was all that mattered and all she'd ever desire.
"No" Teddy shook her head as she pulled his shirt and subsequent undershirt off. "I could never see that getting boring. Just like I could never see not wanting and needing to fall asleep in your arms"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 am

He laughed. "But doing the same thing, over and over again, every single night?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:08 am

"But every night is new" smiled the blonde who by now had moved on to pulling at his belt. "And every night's a blessing as long as I get to wake up next to you" she said as the belt was pulled lose. "Maybe we don't have to shower together ever night though.. we can change it up by going swimming" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:49 am

He laughed at that, but let her continue to undress him. "Well, good. I just don't want you to think I'm getting boring."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Soft lips found his shoulder as nimble fingers discarded his jeans.
"How could you ever bore me, when I go to sleep every morning, begging that the day won't last so long, because I want so badly to see you again?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:47 pm

His hands moved, if only so he could gently start taking off her clothes while she kissed and undressed him. "Some people, it just happens to. The magic fades."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:37 am

If that ever happened.. no. No that wouldn't happen.
"I would never tire of you.." her heart was his, that would never change. "We won't be like that" the blonde said softly, helping to shrug out of her clothes with his help as she reached past him with one hand to turn the water on. A move that resulted in her tightly pressing herself against him.
"This..." a hand was placed on his chest, trapped between them. "This won't fade"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:33 am

He smiled at her, leaning down to kiss her gently. "I know. I was stating a fact, not necessarily meaning us."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 am

"Mhm" he got a playful push to move him into the shower and into the spray of hot water as the smiling blonde stepped in after him. "Just a quick shower yeah?" Teddy said with a slightly teasing grin as she slipped out of the rest of her now wet clothing. Although, she would honestly try to behave.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

He laughed as he was pushed under the water. "Well, if you want to get to a movie, yes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 am

"Well, there's the problem of my greed and wanting everything" she laughed, stealing a quick kiss before picking up the sponge. "But, yes. I do wanna go to the movies with you. Just have us time. I still get to curl up next to you in our own bed when the day comes"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 am

He laughed softly. "Hey, whatever you want. This is your night, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:58 am

"Ours, I hope" the blonde smiled as she slipped behind him, blathering up the sponge with soap starting to scrub his back.

She knew his scars bothered him, but she had never been bothered or repulsed by them. That someone would be so cruel as to do such a thing yo him though, that bothered her. But the scars did nothing to lessen her atttraction to him. As ought to be evident from the way she touched him, held him and leaned in to press a kiss to one shoulder before continuing to wash him.

It was a gentle thing really, kind and loving. Her full attention on him, wanting him to feel as special as he truly was to her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:33 pm

He turned so that she could wash his back more easily. Whether she saw the brief smile that graced his lips at the kiss she gave him, he couldn't really say. It was in his voice too, though. "Well, yes, it's ours. But it's mostly yours -- you invited me here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 pm

The blonde leaned in to kiss his other shoulder with a smile while continuing to run the sponge over his back. Her free hand moving over his scars in the wake of the water and soap before tracing over his flanks.
"I'll admit to being greedy" Teddy said. "You make me happy, and that makes me just want more of you while sharing that happiness with you" her arms slipped around him from behind so she could hug him and give him a squeeze that had her body pressing tightly to his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:14 am

His hands roamed down her arms, until they got to her hands. There, his fingers linked with hers and he turned his head so that she could hear him over the pattering of the water. "Well, you have me. So you're allowed to be greedy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 am

Did he have any idea how she choked up when he said things like that and did something as seemingly mundane as hold her hands like that? It made her smile, made her chest almost ache with all the things she felt for him.
It was a good kind of ache though, the kind she would've never felt had she not loved him so much.

"And I'm grateful, every night and every day of my life for that. I will always, always be grateful for that you gave me a chance. And grateful beyond words that you wanted to be mine... That you wanted me to be yours" she squeezed his fingers, the warmth of her words heartfelt and true.

"You remember? You asked if I wanted a drink?" that night she'd asked him out for coffee.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

He smiled, though he shook his head. "I'm sorry, love. I honestly don't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Well then, she told him about the memory. About how they'd ended up going to her hotel room instead of out for coffee. How they'd raided the mini bar, talked about this and that and how she'd ended up asking him out. She remembered every detail and was pretty sure he did too once she'd reminded him.

"You held me when I climbed into your lap and bit. And then... Then you held me, running circles of your hand over my back until I fell asleep on top of you... I remember falling asleep to your scent and touch and warmth..." the happy blonde said, having recounted the meeting.
"It was such a good night" so happy.

Her fingers, still linked with his, gave them another gentle squeeze. Her body pressed to his back so she could rest her cheek against one shoulder. "You made trusting you so easy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:32 am

He chuckled softly, his hands in hers squeezing gently. "You should never trust a Kindred, though. Even me, not fully. Our natures say that you shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 am

"I've already entrusted my heart to you" so regardless, she did trust him completely.
Teddy turned her head enough to press her lips to his shoulder, lingering like that for a few moments before reluctantly slipping her hands from his, though allowing herself to trace her hands over his hips.
"Mm, movie. I said I'd behave and I will. For now anyways. Even if you're tempting" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 pm

He laughed, turning so that the spray of the water would hit his shoulders and his back. It also had the added benefit of turning him so that he faced the blonde. "Movie, hmm? All right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next