Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

He sat down beside of her, already with his eyes on the screen. He reached over to take her hand into his and fell into silence so as to not disturb the other moviegoers in the theater.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm

He took her hand and she gently linked her fingers with his and would not for the entire movie, let go unless he made a sign to want his hand back. And while she would focus on the scree, it was no secret that she would glance at him from the corner of her eyes every so often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:01 pm

He, on the other hand, was totally engrossed in the movie. He didn't look toward her... but he did squeeze her hand gently from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:03 pm

The blonde was grateful for the little things, and the squeeze made her smile. Though she did nothing to interrupt the movie for him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

He clearly enjoyed the movie, just watching as she sat next to him and held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:50 am

And so they'd sit through the movie, the blonde still letting her gaze move to him every once in a while but doing nothing to draw his attention. She honestly wanted this to be a good night. A good memory... She knew she was going to treasure those memories when... when...

It wasn't until the movie ended that she spoke and turned to fully face him.
"Liked it?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:20 pm

He grinned at her. "You know, I really did."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:18 am

"Me too" she grinned, waiting until a few more people had up and left before standing to her feet while holding his hand so they could leave together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:56 pm

He made sure to watch through the credits -- because with some movies, that's just what you have to do -- then rose to his feet and slipped his hand into hers.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Leaving the still pretty much full popcorn cup behind, Teddy walked with him, her fingers laced with his while reaching over with her free hand to rest it lightly on his arm as they exited the cinema. A quiet smile on the blonde's lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 pm

He was pretty content. Good movie, good company. Not to mention how incredible his girl looked in the clothes that she wore. He was a fairly happy man, all things considered. He knew he was going to have to do something a little bit special soon enough -- it's part of being in a relationship -- but that could wait for a few minutes. For the moment, they were just a man and woman, exiting the theater after a movie.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Home, relaxing on the couch, maybe talk a little, get to curl up to him. At least those where the blonde's hopes for the evening. For her birthday.

"Thanks for going with me" Teddy smiled as she gave his hand a light squeeze as they crossed the parking lot to the car.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:49 pm

He smiled and tugged her to his side, so he could slide his arm around her shoulders. "Thank you for inviting me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm

"It had been a while since we were to the movies, so figured it was about time" Teddy smiled, as alway moving to his touch in way that told him she wanted nothing more than to be close.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 pm

He laughed softly, his arm around her holding her close to him. "It's been fun. I haven't been to the movies in quite a while, so still -- thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:20 pm

She rested her hands gently on his chest when he pulled her close.
He was smiling...
He still had the most beautiful smile...
"Any time" even if she knew...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Smiling, he leaned over a bit when she put her hands on his chest. He kissed her, gentle and sweet. "Any time, huh?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 pm

"Yeah... You know that..." she replied, almost in a whisper. The blonde having trembled lightly when he'd kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 am

He smiled and brushed a hand through her hair. "No... I actually don't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 am

She blinked.
"W-what? You know I love what time I get with you... You know I'd drop everything if you ever told me you wanted to do something together..." It was just that he never did. It had been months and months since bed sais he wanted to do something together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 pm

He shook his head. "No... I don't know that. I assume that. But things have been... weird lately."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Yeah, they'd been weird. Weird because she felt more and more like she was in the way. Because when he'd chosen to take the trust between them away, she felt as if he was severing their bonds.
But, it was still true. She still would drop everything for him.
"Well, it's still true... no matter what" the blonde said softly with a gentle smile at him, leaning lightly against him but asking for no more from his embrace than what he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 am

He smiled and kissed her gently. "I'll keep it in mind, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Angel..

Desires and wants and needs that kept being showed into the back of her mind were once more restrained through force of will as she closed her eyes and simply returned the kiss tenderly.
No, she truly wouldn't ask for more.

"Wanna do something else?" she asked once he pulled back. "I'm up for pretty much anything, though if you'd just like to chill we can go crash on the couch and play video games"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:38 am

He smiled at that. "What sort of stuff did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next