Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

Which was why he was more than happy to just walk with her, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:29 am

A few hours could likely pass like that. The blonde stopping to pick up a few shards of sea glass when she found them. But otherwise focused on him, on them... On the memories she would need once the illusion shattered.

By the end of it as they walked towards the house, knowing day would come for them soon. She smiled at him again.
"Thank you for tonight"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:37 am

He smiled at her. "It has been my pleasure, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 am

It was almost enough to make her choke up.

"Do you still want to spend the day with me?" one last day spent in their bed, in their home, together?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:49 am

He smiled. "Of course I do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 am

Still smiling, she gave his hand a light squeeze and fished her key out from a hidden pocket on the inside of the waist of her skirt since, well, the skirt didn't leave much room for her to carry anything.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 pm

He laughed softly. "I'm not even going to ask how you managed to find pockets in that thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:17 pm

"Tiny little one on the inside of the waist" she winked as she put the key in the door and turned it. "I made it so I could keep my keys and some cash with me if needed be"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 pm

He laughed softly. "Ingenious."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:31 pm

"Mmm, you know me. The genius" the blonde chuckled, pushing the door open and stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 pm

He laughed. "You don't give yourself enough credit."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:13 pm

"What? It doesn't take a genius to sew pockets on the inside of a skirt waist" she shrugged, waiting for him to get in before locking the door and heading upstairs with a light bounce since, well, dawn wasn't that far off and he fell asleep before she did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm

He laughed, watching her bounce. "You'd be surprised. Most people put the pockets on the outside."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:26 pm

"Doesn't work with a skirt" simple as that.

Once up the stairs she walked to the bedroom where they'd be spending the day.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm

He laughed. "It does, but it's a little odd-looking. I've seen skirts with pockets before."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Teddy gave a small shrug of her shoulders as she smiled, moving over to her side of the bed to sit down on the edge of it.
"Odd indicates it's not working when we're talking about skirts" she said, starting to unbutton the shirt so that she'd be able to curl up under the covers with him. She wasn't going to ask for more than to be allowed to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 pm

He watched her with a smile, his hands moving to his own shirt to start undoing the buttons. "I'm just saying that I've seen it before. I'm not really big on women's fashion, though. That's your area, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:41 pm

"My area?" she slipped out of the shirt, the skirt following suit as she left them both on the floor and curled up under the covers before discarding the bra as well, leaving her in her panties and the dog tags that she never took off. "I've never been any good with fashion, you ought to know that by now"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:45 pm

He stripped off his pants as well, then slid into the bed next to her. "But you're better at it than me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 pm

"Maybe a little" she smiled as she would, assuming he let her, slide up to him and slip an arm around his waist while resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Of course he let her. He even wrapped an arm around her and smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "Which is definitely more than me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Teddy closed her eyes, the arm around him giving a small squeeze before her hand drifted up to touch the heart pendant around his neck, assuming he still carried it.

"Thanks Medwyn.." just.. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:51 pm

He still wore it. And he smiled at her. "For what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 pm

"For giving me a nice birthday" she said quietly. Sure, she'd been the one to ask him out and who'd taken him to the movies, but, yeah. He'd gone with her, so, that was worth a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:09 am

He blinked in surprise. "It's your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next