Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:17 am

"I just hoped for time with you, so... Uhm, we could go home and go down to the beach for a little while?" It had been quite some time since they'd been to the beach together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 am

He smiled. "That sounds like a lovely idea."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 pm

"Then let's do that" she smiled, though, she couldn't help but linger in his arms until he pulled back and lead them to the car.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:25 pm

He smiled at her, content to hold her for as long as she wanted him to. "All right."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:46 pm

"Um... car..." if they were going to make it home. She smiled though, committing everything to memory: his smile, his scent, his touch, his voice. She would hold onto those memories so hard... so hard..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:15 pm

He smiled and opened the car's door for her. "All right. In you go."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Smiling, she slipped away and got into the car, smoothing her skirt down with her hand before buckling up.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:36 am

And he closed the car door, sliding into the driver's seat beside of her. To take her home, so the way he turned the car seemed to indicate.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 am

Which was fine with her. Some time with him by the beach sounded lovely to her as the blonde glanced at him from the corner of her eye and smiled.
That first night at the beach would forever be one of her dearest memories.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 am

He caught her smiling as she looked over at him and gave her a gentle smile. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 pm

"I like this" she replied honestly, still with a smile. "I like spending time with you. And I love watching that smile" that smile which had been the reason she had asked him out the first time around and for which she would do pretty much anything.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 am

He laughed softly. "Then we should make an effort to do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Oh, she wanted to believe that.
"I'd love to" she smiled. But, deep down she remembered it had been months since he had been the one to ask her to do anything at all. Still, a girl could hope, right?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 pm

He smiled. "Done. Should we make this a Tuesday thing?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 am

"I'd love that, Medwyn..." too bad it wasn't going to happen. But, you know, pretty little dreams and all.
She smiled to him and glanced out the window as they drove back to Sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am

He smiled. "Then Tuesdays, it is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 am

Her smile widened, the happy look reflected in those blue eyes of hers that forever look at him with adoration.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

He smiled at her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:52 am

"I love you" forever and always.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 am

He smiled. "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 am

Three little words: I love you.
They would stay with her even when she had lost everything. Those words would still echo in the back of her mind and remind her of something she would pray was once true and good.

For now though, she would patiently wait for the to arrive back at Sunflower beach, the place that had once been their home. For one more evening together. One more good memory. Before...

Well, life's a bitch, that's what they say anyway. Just as well she didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:06 am

When they returned to the house, he once again held the door open for her. And held out his hand for her to take, since the goal was to head to the beach rather than inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:09 am

The blonde slipped his hand into his and, before getting out, slipped her shoes and socks off because there was no better way to walk along the beach than barefooted.
Then she jumped down and joined him, holding his hand gently as they made their way down to the water.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 am

He was quiet as he made his way down toward the beach. More than happy to just spend time with her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:13 am

Which was more than enough for her at the moment as she would walk hand in hand with him along the water's edge, okay with talking about everything or nothing, or to just be quiet.

It would be the last birthday she'd celebrate, and it was done so in silence, as only the blonde knew what day it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next