Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 am

She lifted her head to kiss him. "And it's been beautiful. Thank you" she meant it. It had been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:29 am

He was still surprised. "Why didn't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:54 am

"Because I didn't want you to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted a quiet evening with you. We even went to the movies and I got to go to the beach with you" and while there were some other things she had wished for, she knew she wouldn't get them. So she had done her best to get a little time instead.
"This right here has been a beautiful birthday, I couldn't ask for more" she honestly couldn't. "And I got the best gift. I got your smile" for while there were some things she wanted? That smile was still the best gift ever. He'd smiled because of her. He'd smiled for her. How could she ask for more?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 am

He tilted his head and looked at her, sadness crossing his face. "I would have gotten you something if you had told me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Yeah, but he wouldn't have gotten her the one thing she really wanted...

"But you did, angel..." she leaned in and kissed him. "You gave me this wonderful evening"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 pm

He smiled, but it was thin. "I still feel like an ass for not knowing it was my girl's birthday."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 pm

She kissed him again, lovingly and tender.
"It's just another day, love. And I'm bloody old" the blonde said with a soft chuckle. "You didn't even remember your own" honestly. And she'd kinda.... fucked up her idea of celebrating that day with him.
"I wanted this, Medwyn. I wanted a night with you, and a day in our own bed, in our own home. And you gave me all that just by saying yes to going out with me tonight. Can't you see that? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 pm

He smiled. "I see it. Doesn't mean I shouldn't be making sure you get cool shit on your birthday."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 pm

"I got everything I need right here" she placed a hand on his chest above his heart, her fingertips gracing the pendant around his neck. "So please don't be disappointed with me? I just wanted this night to be a good one..." she wanted the memory.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 pm

He laughed softly, his hand coming up to cover hers as he leaned over to press a gentle kiss to her lips. "I'm not disappointed in you. I'm disappointed in me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm

"Don't be. Please, angel?" she smiled gently, taking the kiss with a gentle touch of her own as her eyes drifted shut for a few moments. She did so love it when he touched her.
"For me? Let it be a good night, for both of us?" they hadn't done anything for their birthday's last year after all. Why make a big deal out of it this year?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "It doesn't make it a bad night for me. It just means I have to make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:16 pm

"Mm..." resting her head back on his chest she let her hand linger where it was. "I can live with that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Teddy." He closed his eyes and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"I love you too..." more than anything... always...
I love you too.
Forever.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:21 pm

When the sun rose, his arms were still around her. Being that he fell into the daysleep before she did, it didn't take much.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Though she wouldn't move until he did. Even if his arms was around her because he was still asleep, she would stay. Wanting and needing that closeness even if he was still and dead. Her hand on his chest tracing the small scars, the outline of the heart he still carried.
The dog tags she carried for him around her neck as always, laying on his chest as she was resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 pm

He didn't shift or turn away from her. Corpses don't move. His arms stayed around her unless she moved them and his body was still and cold.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 pm

She didn't mind. She had woken up like that many nights before. And even if he was cold, even if he was still, he was still him. And just as he'd slept next to her when he'd been mortal, holding her to see her wake up. She held him, and waited, to see him wake up.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:29 pm

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:31 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9