Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

She hadn't really told him anything, just said that she had a surprise for him at home. And home was where she was. Their home. The lights were on, the place smelled of fresh flowers as she'd left the windows open to get a bit of fresh air inside.

The critters were running in and out through the open door, chasing each other while Teddy sat on the red couch in the living room, reading.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:55 pm

And arrive he did, because he was just like that when it came to her. Never making her wait, always arriving just on time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 am

And the moment he stepped through the door, the blonde bounced off the sofa to wrap her arms around him with a happy smile.
"How" she kissed him. "do you feel about a movie, either here or at the cinema, maybe some video games while cuddled up on the sofa afterwards. And, when the night ends, curling up in our bed, in our home, together...?" it had been over a year since they'd done that, and the smiling blonde's eyes held so much happy hope in them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Wrapping his arms around her, he smiled and kissed her gently. "I think that sounds absolutely wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 am

The kiss was returned with a happy sound against his lips.
"Thank you, hearing that makes me so so happy" it was a great birthday gift that he would spend the night with her like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am

He laughed softly, reaching up to pet her hair with a gentle hand. "Was there ever a doubt as to what my answer would be?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:52 am

"I didn't doubt you wanting to, but I wouldn't have pushed for it had you been busy" she smiled, not even realizing how she was leaning into the touch of his hand.
"I figured we could go see Pacific Rim if you feel like going out, or stay in and watch Iron Man 3 if you wanna crash on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:33 am

His brows rose. "Now, that's a tough choice. Truly tough, seeing as how I have seen neither of those movies and I'm quite interested in both of them. What is the lady's choice?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:40 am

"Either or both if you wanna" she smiled brightly. "I get to watch it with you, that's more important" because while the night was about the two of them, it was also the blonde's birthday gift to herself.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:43 am

He laughed softly. "You really want to do both? I mean, we can, I don't have an objection to it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 am

"Then let's go for it. There will still be time for video games and cuddles afterwards" said the happily smiling blonde who appeared extra bouncy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 am

He laughed. "All right. Should I shower and change first?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 am

"Let me scrub your back? she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 am

He laughed softly, bending to kiss her lips. "Of course. Though you realize that doing so will make us late for this movie?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:04 am

"I'll behave, I promise" the hopeful blonde still smiled as she returned the kiss. "I... I just... I like doing things for you. And I know you like it when I scrub your back. I like doing it too .." as well he knew.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 am

His brows rose. "I didn't say that being late to the movie would be a problem...."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:08 am

She chuckled, hands traveling down his arms to take his hands as she started pulling him towards the stairs.
"Come on then"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Laughing, he started to follow her toward the bathroom. "I'll try to hurry, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm

She was walking backwards up the stairs so she could keep holding his hands.
"Tonight is about us, about having fun and being together. So anything you wanna do, just tell me. I already got my wish for tonight" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:31 pm

He laughed softly. "And what was your wish for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:35 pm

She paused for a moment, knowing her wish was a silly one but..
"I get to sleep in your arms, in our home, in our bed" Teddy smiled gently. "I couldn't get a better gift" it was a good birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:19 am

His brow rose. "Present?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:26 am

She gave a small shrug of her shoulders and smiled.
"Well, it is. Considering how long it's been" she tugged gently at his hands again. "Come on, shower"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 pm

His brow rose as he headed toward the bathroom. "Not to burst your bubble or anything, but you drag me out of the house rather often."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 pm

"As often as I can. But that's not the point. Getting to sleep in our bed, in our home with you when the day comes... It's been over a year" she smiled gently. "That's a pretty good treat... At least to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach   19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19th August: movie and a night at home - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next