Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 am

"An oath huh? I've never heard it called that... but it makes sense. It makes a Hell of a lot more sense than just using it as a means of enslavement that I've seen some do" she frowned slightly. "Then both you and they are lucky, to have been able to find a mutual benefit in it. I hate it when it seems to just go one way... I don't like that at all..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm

"Nothing is ever one way." She laughed. "Those who deny that are fools. Leaders are only powerful because of their people. I am powerful on my own, but there's only so much one person can do, no matter how powerful. It is the people around me that make it so I can rule a city and I'm not foolish enough to forget that."

"Abusing power is the surest way to lose it. And power is a means, not an end... I'm like a fortune cookie!" She laughed again. "But it's all true."

"The blood is not true enslavement. The bond will twist over the years if they don't actually like you without the bond... it will sour and turn in on itself and on you. It's not meant to be used in that way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Teddy nodded.
"Yeah..." she shuddered lightly at the thought. "It's good some realize that at least" the blonde smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:43 pm

"I think so. I've been in endless arguments with my tzimisce friends about this idea. But it's like trying to blow down a mountain with that clan." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 pm

"Only Tzimisce I've had nay dealings with was a Harpy, and only over the phone" she admitted. "I know little about them or their ways outside of the stories you tend to hear about the Sabbat ones.." which were, inevitably, freaky at best.
"If... if I ever had anyone become my ghoul, I'd like it to be a mutual thing.. Though I can't picture having anyone bound to me" except for the man to which she was bound.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

"They are in ways rightfully demonized, but at the same time, they are products of nessecity. There is a lot more going on in that clan and their lands than most outsiders know and some of their twistedness isn't their fault."

"As for ghouls agreeing to being ghouled, yes. That is how it should be, I agree. I wouldn't be so distressed about the blood bond though. As long as you don't abuse it and you give them all the love and respect they give you in return, then there is nothing to be ashamed about."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 pm

"True... And honestly, I don't mean to judge anyone. That's not it... I just don't know if I could have anyone bound to me without feeling a bit guilty over it" if that made any sense at all. "I mean, look at Jacob's parents, they would've been horrified..." had their son become someone's ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 pm

"Well, I would have been horrified. You very likely would have ended any chance for him to awaken as a mage. Mages are a whole other matter entirely. Our blood is poison to their growth."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 pm

"Like I said though, that's not something you'd ever have to worry about from me" she smile gently. "I like him, he seems like a great guy and he'll have a wonderful life ahead of him. I'm only sorry for the look in his eyes when he gave me the charm" Teddy added quietly, touching her fingers to the heart charm hanging from the bracelet around her wrist. "He looked so disappointed and hurt"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 pm

"Because it meant his father was right. Because he doesn't likely understand our kind. Because it meant he couldn't be with you. The boy was crushing on you hard." Lad Nah said with a smile.

"He'll bounce back. Young boys are resilient."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

"I hope so. He can do so much better than me" she smiled, actually managing to say it with conviction without sounding like she was belittling herself. "Someone as sweet as him? He deserves finding that someone special that will make him feel whole"
Teddy paused for a moment.
"I doubt I'll see him again. Though, if he if he did express a wish to see me again, would you let me stay his friend? I swear I'd never harm him"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:39 pm

"That's not up to me. My only concern is you not ghouling a potential mage and you not endangering the Guild and you aren't going to do either. It's not even up to his parents because he is nearly an adult. The rest is up to him. But I will let them know." She smiled.

"I do hope that you find a ghoul some day, but then again, maybe it's not for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm

"I can't see the future" Teddy smiled. "Maybe, maybe not. The closest I have as it is are my ferrets. And I'm not entirely sure those two trouble makers counts" they were great entertainment when stealing stuff and begging for popcorn and wonderful company, but heh, they didn't fill the role of a human ghoul in any way.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

"Ferrets. Funny animals." She smiled. "I'm glad I could show you there's more than one way to go about things."

"So what was that bit in the vision about looking into the Abyss?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

"When you look into the Abyss, the Abyss stares right back" she said quietly. "I'm not sure I know what that means to be honest" it could mean a number of things and at the same time it didn't need to mean any of the things that came to her mind when speaking of the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

"Well whatever you are researching into... just becareful. Sounds like you might be nosing around something dangerous even if you don't realize it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm

She frowned slightly.
"Not sure what that would be..." if it was about the Obtenebration thing then really, she hadn't done anything beyond talking to Chase that one time and had left it at that. And outside of that... "I'm working... I'm training under a couple of people... but none of it should warrant that kind of omen"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm

"Hm, maybe it's nothing then." The girl shrugged. "Of course I'm one to tell someone not to learn something because it's dangerous. That's pretty much my MO."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm

"Well, you've seen what I use my disciplines for heh..." so it wasn't as if the Caitiff was the type to be messing around with the heavier stuff really. Not knowingly anyways. She made toys, she gave her imagination solid form. None of that could be considered dangerous right?
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

"Diciplines aren't what I'm talking about, though, yes, there are some dangerous ones to learn. Opening yourself up to certiain things can really change you or actually take you over."

"I have trouble seeing you learning vicissitude or infernal thaumaturgy or even dementation on your own." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:05 pm

"I just figured that's what you meant when you said dangerous things heh... as for that stuff, yeah, I doubt I'll be learning any of that to be honest" she kind of cringed at the thought of Vicissitude. "I don't much feel like crafting flesh, I don't want to touch magic... and Dementation, well, I reckon that requires a kind of mind I don't have" and she rather not go nuts either thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 am

Lad Nah smirked, "What? You don't appreciate the Malkavien brand of enlightenment?" She said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 am

"That's not what I meant, I'm pretty sure you understood that" Teddy smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 pm

"Ha, ya. Besides, I'm not a promoter of that kind of enlightenment. My line tends to be against that kind of thing. That's why we're so highly regaurded in the Camarilla."

"But, to digress, Diciplines awaken different aspects of the blood, and that effects you. Presence people have a powerful aura even without presence useage. Auspex people feel danger before it happens and sense things while they are in torpor even."

"So allowing the twisted power of vicissitude or channeling the darkness of the abyss or using the snake arts of the sedites will also effect you in ways most consider negative."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

"Depends a bit on how you use it wouldn't you say? I'm not even a century old... by the standards of our kind that's nothing and hardly enough to have something affect me like that. Just because something is considered negative doesn't mean you can't use it for positive aspects" she said. "Some Disciplines comes with your blood, but when your blood is like mine, then..." well, things happened and manifested weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next