Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Aigis
Admin
AST Aigis

Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House Empty
PostSubject: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:37 am

The limo drove up to the house and the stern looking man declared in an emotionless voice, "Lady Lad Nah's Florida residence."

Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House LadNah_Exterior_zps4452a738

The driver didn't turn the car off. A man from the house was already at the car door opening it for the lovely ladies.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:55 am

Leave it to Cass to be trying to get Teddy to get out of the car first. Poke, poke...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:58 am

She actually did have to poke her a few times before she got out, offering the man a quiet thank you and waiting for Cassie to go with her before approaching the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:59 am

Cass was right behind her the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Well... this ought to be interesting.
She looked to her friend with a smile. "Fingers crossed huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

"Yup, as always. Now, relax..." She poked her again. Just because.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:09 pm

The man in the suit opened the door for the Lady's and accompanied them inside.

"What are your names and titles?" He asked, offering his hand to take their coats if they had any.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Teddy just had a simple, slightly worn denim jacket on, though she slightly awkwardly slipped it off and handed it to him when it became obvious he would take their coats. "Just Teddy Blue and Cassiel Vella" she smiled to him. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Cass didn't have a jacket. She was just in a tank top and a pair of jeans that looked like they were fall apart if she stepped funny. But they were clean, just well loved. She gave the man a nod of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

"Right this way Misses." He took them to the stairs and introduced them to a beautiful woman with auburn brown hair, pale lightly freckled skin and hazel eyes.

"I'll take you upstairs ladies. My name is Nola, and I must apologize that the place isn't quite up to snuff yet. We only just aquired it."

The man dissapeared with the coat. THe place was just crawling with people going out their business.

She led them up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Heh, the place looked pretty amazing as it was, so Teddy wasn't quite sure what she was supposedly apologizing for.
"It's fine, really" she smiled, watching a few of the people briefly but quickly enough looking back to Nola. "It's nice to meet you, by the way" the blonde added as she walked with her and Cassiel.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:36 pm

She was all smiles and charm and she whispered, "Lady Lad Nah was very excited about having visitors, but don't tell her I told you so." She winked and opened two big double doors for the ladies.

"May I present Miss Cassiel Vella and Miss Teddy Blue." Nola said warmly.And inside was a library. Int he center was a big strangely ominous bowl made of stone and glass and wood. Tiny little mechanical gears sat above it and perfectly round stone representing the planets were attached. The mechanical work was stunning and also somehow very very old.

Lad Nah bounced down the spiral staircase witha big smile.

"You came! Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Cass would have been proper and said hello, but she caught herself staring at the mechanical contraption with no small amount of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:40 pm

It wasn't often the Caitiff met someone who dabbled in the same kind of things she made, and so there was clearly admiration for the work showing in her eyes even as she tore them off the contraption to look at Lad'Nah with a warm smile.

"Of course" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:43 pm

"So welcome! Make yourself at home!" She looked over at the bowl. "I should have covered that old thing, but it gets lonley and it's been in storage on the trip over." She explained.

She took a seat on the foot rest by the fireplace, leaving the two chairs for her guests.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Teddy lifted Diego from her belt, at which point the little critter looked up and blinked with button eyes, and placed him in her lap as she moved to take a seat.
"I don't see why you should hide it away. It's amazingly craftsmanship" better than the toymaker could do.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:50 pm

"Yes, but it's a bit of an attention whore." She giggled. "I'm not so great, this one was divinely inspired, I guess you could say. Made with my hands, but not by me. I guess you could say I was possessed." She said cheerfully.

"So! How are you both doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

She blinked away from the piece shaking her head softly as she sat with a smile. "I'm alright," she said looking to Teddy to see what she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

"Worried..." she admitted, petting Diego on the head there he sat on her knees, looking around with button eyes. "Worried about the things affecting me and how they're affecting me" worried she might not be safe to be around, or that she might somehow be a liability to people because of it.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:03 pm

"The greatest fear is the fear of the unknown." Lad Nah said with a smile. "I wouldn't worry overmuch. The magic could be a simple good luck charm, given to you by... a mutual friend. Or a spell to watch over you. It's not a big spell."

"As for the mind altering ability. Yes, very likely dominate. Could be a command to cluck at the sight of blood, one to make you forget you saw something, or yes, a command to frenzy at a word trigger. But I doubt it, since your will is strong against dominate. It means it would be hard to effect you. And such a large thing would be very difficult indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm

It had been dead magic though, she'd said so herself. And she knew no one who would cast a beneficial spell on her actually.

"I still need to find a way to break it... and get rid of the magic. I don't know what either does" and the rather safe than sorry rule played into her desire to have it dealt with. "I don't want to risk hurting someone.." she couldn't risk hurting someone.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:12 pm

"Well, as I said, I can't break it but I can put your fear at ease... or justify it. So I guess we'll get straight to business." She said with a note of dissapointment.

She hoped up and walked over to the bowl.

"OK! So bleed into the bowl and state your question!" She stretched her short little limbs and shoke her heads like she was getting ready to fight or something.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"I'll figure out what to do with it, it's not your job to fix my problems" she said softly, offering her a smile whens he saw the disappointment. "And I'm sorry, it's just easy to worry after everything that's happened.." Teddy frowned slightly as she got up and walked over to the bowl, placing Diego on her shoulder.

"Mm... like, eh.. heh, I don't really know what I can ask? Can I ask it to show me who put the spell on me?" honestly, this sooo wasn't within her area of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Cass didn't ask any questions, she simply watched and was moral support.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:21 pm

"It will tell you what it will tell you. I would ask if the influences on you are going to force you to hurt someone you love. Or something to that effect. Make the question too vague and your answer will be useless. Make the question too specific and they might not answer."

"Also... I'll be out for a while. About an hour. So, Nola or the others will see to your needs. You don't have to stick around if you want. I won't be offended." She said nuterally. She was putting on the heavy mantle of a seer. A tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitors! (Teddy and Cassiel) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next