Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 am

She smiled and nodded, "Alright! I will! And you too. If you need help."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:17 am

"I will" the blonde smiled with a nod of her head. "Though, I'm curious, why can't I drive here myself?" because that had her wondering actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

"As a good host, I must provide transportation, but also my security is quite... complete. As long as you call ahead of time you can drive yourself though. Otherwise it would be bad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am

"I'm not even gonna ask how it would be bad" better not to find out really. "I'll call ahead, promise" Teddy nodded, crossing her heart with her pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:37 am

"Good." She nodded the she lead Teddy to the front door, the man magically appeared with Teddy's coat.

"I would hate it if you were harmed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:53 am

"I'm not a big fan of getting harmed so I try my best to avoid it" she smiled as she took the jacket with a thank you to the man

"I'll get started on some drawings for the rabbit too" she added with a happy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 pm

"That will make her year, honestly. She was really depressed about moving out to here. So thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:17 pm

"It's hardly something to thank me for. She's even paying for it heh... But I'll be glad to help make her a bit more happy about things" Teddy smiled, placing Diego back on her shoulder once she'd pulled her jacket on.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Vitreous was out front with the car... somehow everyone always knew when they were needed.

"All the same. Thank you. Well you have a nice night!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Teddy gave her a small wave of her hand, a movement mirrored by the Teddy bear who waved enthusiastically from his perch on her shoulder as she smiled and then turned to walk over to Vitreous.
"Hey, thank you for giving me a ride home" because yes, she would keep thanking him for those things, regardless of hi saying it was his job.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Vitreous smiled. And like before it was still a painful thing to look at but it got easier the more she saw it.

"My pleasure Miss." He opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

"It's just Teddy" the Caitiff reminded him gently as she got in the car and picked Diego off her shoulder to let him sit on the back of the seat so that he could peek out the back window.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Lad Nah waved from the front door.

Vitreous pulled the limo out of the driveway and started heading home.

"As you wish... Teddy." He said somewhat uncomfortable with the formality. "So Jacob fell off your roof hm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:48 pm

"Oh... heh, yeah" poor kid. "He was out training, miscalculated and slipped off the roof. He's lucky though, the fall could've killed him" but luckily he'd managed with just minor injuries.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"He came to me begging to be taken into my branch of the guild. I told him he has to earn that right himself. Do you think I should take him in?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 pm

"I don't know what branch of the guild you belong to" she smiled. "But, I do know he's got heart. And he'll work harder than anyone to prove himself good enough. He's.. He's got so much spirit" the blonde turned to look out the window. "He just lacks focus, not potential. And focus can be taught"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:55 pm

"Mm." Vitreous said. Then he was quiet the whole way home unless Teddy spoke.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Well, he didn't seem like the talkative type, and she didn't want to push, so she would leave him be during the drive back.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Then he dropped her off, opened the door for her and saw her safely inside. Then he drove off.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:55 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7