Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House Empty
PostSubject: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am

Lad Nah had seen his arrival. A dark shadow of a man, but she knew him all the same. It wasn't so much his form (which she was altogether unfamilar with and it changed all the time anyway), but his aura. The taste of violet. She knew him.

And so she waited for him, where she saw the figure in her vision. She waited, not really knowing if he would come or not. If it was just a dream or a vision that wasn't literal or... he simply didn't want to be found just yet.

She was wearing a white sundress with heavy black lace, knee-high black socks and shiny black Sunday shoes. Her long hair was loose and she wore a black big brimmed sun hat. She waited, patiently with a straight back and a blank stare, like she wasn't looking at anything in particular.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Listen
Fledgling
Listen

PostSubject: Re: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:31 pm

"Small world." The man commented from beneath the brim of his hat, shadowing his face as he walked up alongside the small figure. 

"What brings you to this  great state? Or are you just stalking me?"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

She giggled, "You asked me here. Or one of you did. Doesn't matter."

"What are YOU doing here? I thought you were busy being dead."
Back to top Go down
Listen
Fledgling
Listen

PostSubject: Re: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

"There's only one me. Accept no substitutions." He said, smirking over at her, as he moved down the sidewalk. "And you can't always believe everything you hear."

"You'd think our kind would be different in making assumptions about such things, being as we can go into torpors for long periods. Hell, even humans don't suddenly assume someone's dead because they haven't heard from them for a month. You'd think we'd have more leeway. At least a decade before you assume they're at least 'good as dead', as far as them being a problem, or a boon, goes."
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 pm

She grinned, "I never assume anyone is dead unless I watch them die myself."

Her smile faded, "This city is a mess. The amount of inferalism is staggering... The Prince turns a blind eye to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two peas (Listen) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 1 of 1