Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 am

"Yes, but you see the passing of seasons, the waning of the moon, the tide in and out. The world moves in cycles." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 am

She nodded.
"Yeah, you're right" she smiled as Diego proceeded to trip over his own feet and faceplant next to Lad Nah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 am

Lad Nah giggled and set him upright again.

"Ok! I want to go find Nola and give her her treat!" She hopped up holding her stick.

"Too bad your hair is short. Nola is an amazing braider."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 pm

"Sure" she smiled as she moved to get up. "And, my hair's actually a few inches longer than this. I cut almost every evening, but even so, it wouldn't be all that long" Teddy said.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Lad Nah opened the door and bounced up the stairs.

"Everyone had long hair back when I got embraced. Good thing I wasn't male. What a pain it would be to cut your hair every night!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 pm

"Not that much of a pain really. I had it cut the day before I was Embraced actually. Heh... I wanted a Marilyn Monroe cut because I was going to a dance. Otherwise my hair would've been down to my lower back" needless to say, she'd never made it to that dance.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:18 pm

"At least that much was done. Prep for the embrace is a whole thing." She knocked and then opened a door and inside was a Princess room, all pink and delicate and frilly.

The beautiful brown haired irish girl was sitting on her bed, writing in a journal and waiting for her nails to dry.

She looked up in anger for a second then it vanished when she saw it was Lad Nah.

"What are you doing here Al... Lad Nah!" She cast a glance at Teddy real quick.

"Teddy and I brought you Marshmallows!" Lad Nah offered hers.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

"It wasn't really prep...heh" given that her Embrace hadn't exactly been planned.

She let Lad Nah step inside first, which meant she stood slightly to the side and a little behind her when the Malkavian offered the girl her marshmellows. Teddy smiled and handed hers to Lad Nah as well so she could give that to the girl too if she wanted it. Though Diego? He wiggled his legs until put down and then proceeded to stagger over to offer up the marshmellow he had, though that one hadn't been toasted.

The Caitiff couldn't help but wonder how it tasted though. She had some idea but she'd never eaten so it was all based on how sugar and the other ingredients would work together from a more technical point of view.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Nola grinned and reached for the Marshmellow Lad Nah was holding out until she saw the bear, then she squeed.

"Oh my GOD! He is TOO cute! Lad Nah you must get me one! Pleeeeeaaase! Oh please!" She had been bouncing on her knees on the bed, but then she crawled off and picked the bear up, accepting his Marshmellow and popping it in her mouth. Then she was a bunch of muffled cooing noises.

Lad Nah laughed. "I already tried to get one! He's unique! Sorry Nola."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Diego loved attention, it was a well known fact, he also loved kids and he loved long hair. If he could get all of those he was one happy little bear who clapped his hands and occasionally tried to reach up to grab a hold of the girl's hair if at all possible.

"I can't make one just like him, but I could make one that would play with you and cuddle?" the Caitiff offered gently. It wasn't the same as having one like Diego, who acted completely on his own free will, but it would still be a very different toy than most.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Nola did have long hair that was indeed intricately braided. It was a lot like celtic knotwork.

"Please Lad Nah!" She asked again holding the bear up, turning his cuteness powers onto Lad Nah.

"I don't know, what would you want for it?" Lad Nah asked Teddy.

"Can it be a bunny?!" Nola asked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"It can be a bunny" she chuckled before looking to Lad Nah. "I usually charge money?" she wasn't sure what else to say really. "They do cost a fair bit though because of what it takes to make them, but.." a glance was thrown in the direction of the girl and Diego.
"If you're willing to be a bit patient I'll make one at no charge"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Nola squeed. "Oh money? Oh my God, I have all the money! How much?"

Lad Nah laughed, "Yes, she's my financial manager actually... she's filthy rich."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Filthy rich or no, the Caitiff still always felt rather ambivalent when saying those kind of creations usually cost between twenty and thirty thousand. She didn't make a lot of them, and part of the deal with those special orders were that they financed everything else, so that the normal toys she made could be sold at prices that let most people buy them. She'd always said her hope was to make people smile, which was why her handcrafted toys were still made as available for everyone as possible.
Heh, though had she been better at selling things as opposed to giving them away, she would've been a fair bit richer. Even if she was well enough off as it were.

"The offer to make it for free still stands though" she said after telling her what those kind of things usually went for. She wasn't going back on it just because the girl could afford it.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh I have to pay! Thirty Thousand? No problem!" She glided over to a pink, rinestone encrusted laptop with hello kitty emblishments and opened it up. A stock market ticker for Japan ran on a widget on the desktop.

She pulled up what looked to be an account.

"Got a routing number?" She looked back over her shoulder.

Lad Nah knew when she was over her head, so she just quietly watched.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hey, uhm, let's just wait with that until it's actually done alright? In case you don't like it" or decided she didn't want it after all, that had happened too. "I'm working on some things right now, but I should be able to have it finished within a month and a half unless something sudden comes up"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

"As long as no one gets in before me! I want my spot ok?" She closed the lap top and spun around in her computer chair.

Lad Nah held out the sticks with the marshmellows and Nola went "Oh ya!" She took the stick and started munching on them.

"Well that will be fun!" Lad Nah smiled. "A new addition to the house."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

"Dont worry, I haven't taken any orders for months save one just recently. No one'll get in before you" she promised, knowing it was highly unlikely anyone would be placing any orders with her anytime soon (or later for that matter).

"You'll have to give it a name though once it's done, if you decide to keep it" that was her only real condition.

The Malkavian's household held a lot of different people, that was for sure. Though then again, she had a whole guild, didn't she? So Teddy really shouldn't be all that surprised.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:49 pm

"Of course! I'll think of a list and see which one fits it best." Nola promised. "A pet that will never die!" She swooned.

Lad Nah was practically glowing with pleasure. "I'm glad you're excited Nola. See? Florida isn't so bad... it's not Prague or New York, but it's nice."

Nola pouted slightly but nodded, "Ya, ya."

"Well, we'll leave you be." Lad Nah started backing toward the door. "I don't know what Teddy's plans are for the evening and I don't want to keep her."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 am

She gave the girl a little wave of her hand and then leaned down to pick up Diego while moving to follow Lad Nah and giving the girl some space again.
"It was nice meeting you" truth to he told she didn't have much plans for that night outside of keeping her promise with getting the Malkavian started with learning Chimestry, but she didn't want to be in the way either.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Lad nah closed the door behind her.

"So what do you do for fun Teddy?" She skipped down the stairs back to the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:53 pm

"Depends a bit on my mood really" she said as she followed the Malkavian. "I train parkour, hang out with friends, mess around in my workshop" or at least she was trying to get back to that part of her world.

A quick glance was thrown over her shoulder in the direction of the girl's room.
"I don't mean to pry, but, she one of your ghouls?"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

"You aren't prying. Yes, she's one of three of my ghouls. Nola and Vitreous, you've met and I think you saw Hera after I had my vision. Hera and Vitreous are actually married. He doesn't look it, but Vitreous is actually a very loving man. He's just too disciplined to show it too much."

"Nola wanted immortality and to be beautiful and free forever. She was an Irish noble, gifted to me by a Lasombra for a little problem I helped solve for him. She was meant to help my mortal fake identity as a noble, since I'm half Irish. Now she manages all of my assets and wealth and has accumulated a fortune herself."

"Vitreous came to me through the guild. He wanted a duty to bring purpose to his life. He trains the members of the guild in martial arts and was my general when I had a large standing army."

"Hera wanted a library and an eternity to learn. She keeps my library and the guild's library and also teaches those in the guild more book knowledges."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 am

"Vitreous told me he was married" she nodded. "Sounds like you have some devoted friends in them" because they had to be if they had been with her as long as it sounded.
"Not everyone I've met treats their ghouls with that kind of mutual respect"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 am

She giggled, "Well thank you! I take my oaths rather seriously. Blood bonds used to be called 'blood oaths'. It was like swearing allegiance. People forget that such oaths go both ways. The knight, for instance, swears to protect his lord and his lord swears to provide for his knight."

"Or the farmer swears to tithe food to the kingdom to feed everyone and the Lord swears to protect the farmer's lands and build roads for the farmer to move his crop to the city and so on."

"My ghouls made an oath when they accepted my blood, but I also have an oath back."

"But also, I was an orphan and I've always tried to make a family whenever I could. I love them and they love me back and that's more than anyone could ever ask for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next