Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 pm

"Time doesn't matter so much as proficiency. I'm not saying they are wrong or bad for using what's natural to their blood. Just traditionally such things are considered negative." She shrugged.

"Just being aware of these things before you learn them is important. But this is all hypothetical anyway. You're a released childe and I'm certain you can care for your own safety. I was just curious about that part of the vision is all. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

"I've learned a great many things since coming here but hopefully nothing that would be considered negative" as long as some of it wasn't mentioned to the wrong people. "What my blood gave me when I was embraced though... I can't change that" what she did with it though was up to her. And she'd used it for something she considered good, or at the very least positive in its own way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

"I was talking in general. Anything can be taken as negative with the right point of view and anything can be seen as positive in the same way. There are as many perceptions in the world as there are people."

"We must accept what we can't help and focus on the things we do have control over." She shrugged, "Those are my thoughts on it anyway. I'm just one view."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

"It's a good view Teddy smiled. "One I'm doing my best to live by. I've... had a bit of a rough patch but I'd like to think I'm moving past it" trying her damndest anyways. "I want to feel like myself again.."
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:49 pm

"I was totally helpless as a mortal. Tossed about on the ocean of life. Accepting what I couldn't change was simply the only way I could live. Or I would have died of heart ache like my mother." She said simply.

"Rough patches pass. Nothing lasts forever."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:16 pm

"My mortal life was good actually..." she said with some fondness at those memories. "My family didn't deserve to go the way they did. But I came to terms with the loss some time ago. I rather remember the good things and keep those close to my heart than linger on the loss" though it had taken her time to get there.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 pm

"A good attitude. Treasure the good moments." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 pm

"My parents were good people no matter what some might think of them. And my little sisters were... heh, I'm glad I had them. I wouldn't have been the same without them" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm

"Why would some think they weren't good?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"My parents were nazis.. they believed in their ideology" she answered. "They meant to help further the master race" the blonde haired, blue eyed German said. "Of which I'm a product. But... they were good parents. They may not have wanted me like they wanted my sisters, but they never treated us any differently. They were still mom and dad, even if I knew what I was" though they'd never told her. She'd found out though, like Lad Nah said, secrets.. they didn't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:27 am

Lad Nah seemed unfazed on the surface. But Teddy could likely infer from her mixed heritage that she was no stranger to racism.

"And why wouldn't they want you as much as your sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:35 am

"When they had me, it was because they were deemed best suited to produce the right kind of aryan child. They didn't love each other then, though eventually they did come to love each other and remained together even after the war. They had my two sisters because they wanted them" she smiled gently.
"But as I said, they never treated us differently"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:34 pm

"I see." Lad Nah nodded. "Maybe you even helped them find their love for one another."

"If they were good parents to you then they were good parents. No one has the right to say different."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 am

"There are very few people in this world who only have one side to them" Teddy nodded. "And no, no one has the right to say any different about them. They took care of us, protected us, loved us.. Everyone should be so lucky and have parents like mine"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:32 am

"My daddy left Mom before I was born. Mom worked all day long and left me alone. She died when I was 7. People are lucky to have parents at all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:10 pm

You probably weren't suppose to hug Elders... You probably weren't suppose to randomly hug ex Archons who, on top of it all, were Malkavians. But she did anyways. The gesture simply coming naturally to the blonde who smiled gently.
"You have a family now" with the people she'd filled her home with.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Lad Nah was totally shocked because yes, you don't hug ex-archons. You fear them. But she smiled in surprise, her long lashes fluttering. Then she grinned.

"Yes, it's the best sort of family. A band of misfits and orphans, like me... my sire pulled me out of the gutter, out of the whore house and into this delightful world of mystery and magic for all of eternity. He's the best father I could have ever asked for and I count myself lucky for him and for my ghouls who watch over me."

"I wouldn't change any of my life for the world."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:14 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" Teddy smiled as she pulled back gently to let go of the, as far as size was anyways, small Malkavian. "I wouldn't have met my lover either if I hadn't been embraced.... sometimes the world seems crazy, other times, it's as if it knows what it's doing"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 pm

"It does, but that is not something I can explain or would explain if I could to you. I've traveled deep deep into the Umbra and I've seen a fraction of its inner workings and there is a big plan. A big picture and the things who run them know what they are doing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

"Mmm.." she would like to think things weren't laid out beforehand, that the choices people made mattered. Perhaps they did, perhaps they didn't. But she nodded with a smile, knowing it wasn't something she'd ever fully understand or what to understand. It was better to leave some things to remain a mystery really.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

"But... they don't always agree. And that's when people get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 pm

"The world's not perfect, and no one will ever be perfect. Not even creatures that might claim themselves divine and beyond such things as flaws, are perfect" she said with a light shrug. "It's regrettable, I would've loved to be able to snap my fingers and know that no one would have to suffer again. But, that's not how it works. You simply have to try to do your part in making a difference and hope others will follow"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:24 pm

"Suffering is how we grow. Suffering is the preamble to knowledge. I wouldn't change the world if I could. I only seek to understand it. But that's a heavy topic."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:29 pm

She smiled.
"Very heavy, and I don't think I'm philosophical enough to really go deeply into the subject" the blonde chuckled lightly. "I'm a bit of a lightweight really. I... I dunno. I like living life in the moment, and while I haven't always managed to stay true to that, I'm trying to"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

"Well then let's skip it. There's no point in talking or thinking about those things. Not for you and I anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next