Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 pm

"Then I say it counts. For both of us" the blond nodded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

The redhead grinned.

"Good call. I'm surprised Estaban didn't try and sleep with you, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 pm

She just arched an eyebrow.
"Why on Earth would he do that?" seriously? "I like who I am, what I look like but let's face it, compared to the average female vampire population in this city, I pale. And next to you, I'm nonexistent" so why would she think Estaban would ever try that?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

She smiled.

"It's... not about aesthetics. Not for Estaban."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm

"I'm not his type" she was pretty sure of that. "And he's not my type either. And uhm... it had been twelve years..." the blond kind of muttered as if somehow embarrassed by it. "First time with Medwyn... I hadn't been with anyone in twelve years" so despite sleeping with the German on their first date, she didn't actually jump into bed with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am

She smiled, a little sadly.

"You have a vagina, you're Estaban's type. I can't really account for the rest, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am

"You don't need to worry" she shook her head. "He'd go through Hell for you" he put her above his Clan, above everyone else, the blond might not trust him but she knew what he felt for the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am

She laughed.

"Oh, I know. I never doubted that for a moment. I just wish... I wish that I could be more like what he needs me to be. To know and understand that he loves me, only me. And that no matter who he has sex with, it's me that he comes home to. I wish I could wrap my head around that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 am

Actually, Teddy couldn't wrap het head around that idea at all. That you could love someone yet sleep with others.... in her world and mindset that was simply wrong. But, maybe she was just narrowed minded about that....

"He should love you for who you are. You shouldn't have to change for him.." everyone did to some degree change for the people they loved, but there was a difference between compromising so that both would be better off and giving up on things you believed in to please the other half of the partnership.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm

She smiled.

"He does. Oh, he does. And I agree with you entirely... which is why I feel so guilty... that he's... you know. Given up sex with other women... for me. He shouldn't have to change, either. And I didn't ask him to. I didn't! I just... I guess he got tired of fixing the broken me."

She shrugged, obviously a little upset by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Again, the blond felt she was probably weird but...

"One night stands sucks..." she said honestly. "Sex without emotion doesn't mean anything, doesn't give anything. He's better off having someone he loves and only being with that someone. And he knows it too or he wouldn't have bothered changing that about himself"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm

She sighed and nodded.

"I know. I just... he shouldn't have to, you know? Shouldn't have to change for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:12 pm

"There's a difference between a compromise and giving up everything you believe in" there really was. "I mean... I can't give Medwyn everything he needs... but I will try to give him what I can. And he says it's fine, he says he doesn't need me to do something I don't want to. He's happy with me anyways. And if you take a step back and look at the situation, I'm pretty sure you'll find it's the same with you and Estaban"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

She frowned.

"Maybe... but I know some things about it -- like the issues it causes with others that he cares about -- may not be worth it. I can't be everyone to him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Estaban's biggest issue as far as the Caitiff was concerned was his Sire, which was why she avoided him. She couldn't be sure if she was talking to him or to his Sire.
"Then that's something both of you need to work out, together, one way or another" because it didn't sound like a problem that would work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 pm

She threw up her hands and sighed.

"We can't. That's the problem. We've tried. Multiple times. It... nothing ever changes. He and I argue, we talk about it, but nothing ever changes. Nothing works out. It just... I don't know. It's just always lurking there, in the back of my mind, this huge elephant between us."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

"You got time, you'll figure it out..." no need to open her mouth about things that wasn't any of her business. She was just honestly glad she didn't have to deal with a pushy Sire. Though... that did remind her of something..
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 am

She frowned.

"Maybe. I hope so, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 am

"Fingers crossed" she smiled encouragingly, holding up her hands with her fingers crossed before pausing for a few moments.
"Hey.. uhm, could I ask a favour? Just say no if you don't wanna"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 am

She shrugged one shoulder.

"You can ask. Worst that can happen is I say no, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 am

Exactly, and her saying no wouldn't be all that bad anyways.
"Could you deliver a note or message from me to the MacFarlan brothers?" the blond asked. "And, if they have a reply, give that back to me?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 am

She blinked in surprise.

"Sure. I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 am

"Thanks" the blond nodded, looking down at the water. "I know it's weird, it's just something Malicious said to me that's well, getting to me. I still think he's wrong but this would be an easy way of dismissing it" though she sounded slightly nervous saying that none the less.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 am

She frowned.

"Malicious? The Harpy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 am

"Yeah" the blond nodded, lifting her hands out of the water and brushing them through her hair. "He... He's just fucking with me, I know. I'll just feel better once it's settled and done that he is, you know?" she managed a smile before pausing again.
She... wouldn't tell anyone right?

The blond seemed to hesitate for a moment before speaking again.
"He said my "daddy" was in town..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next