Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:07 pm

She laughed.

"Just spit back. It's what I do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 pm

"Yeah, fight fire with fire" she said. "I know how to deal with most Europeans better than I deal with Americans"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:22 am

She laughed.

"Dangle something shiny in front of them?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:28 am

"Heh, works with some. Works better on the Roses, though I don't think my shinies are quite to the locals tastes" she chuckled. "I just really hope we get to go... I'd love to go there with Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 pm

She smiled.

"You'll get to. There's time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 am

"We live forever, time is the one thing we have plenty off and still... being so close and yet do far away from feels like a creeping eternity... I sound like a silly love struck teenager saying that, don't I?" she said with a soft sigh and a slightly blue smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am

She laughed.

"Yes. But we all do, so it's not a problem. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 am

"Cotton candy vampire" she chuckled softly. "As least I've been told that's what I taste like"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 am

She blinked. Then leaned forward to lick Teddy's cheek.

Because she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 am

Eep?
She kinda just stopped, wide eyed for a few moments before blinking and then breaking down into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 am

She shook her head with a grin.

"I can't say you taste like cotton candy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 pm

"Yeah well, I'm... not gonna comment on that" she just shook her head, trying to suppress the giggling.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 am

Her brows rose.

"Something else on you tastes like cotton candy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:34 am

"Hey, don't go there" she shook her head, waving her hands. "Whatever you're thinking it's probably not that. Just, never mind..?" hey she could hope.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 am

She laughed.

"Don't worry. I'm not into girls."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 pm

"I haven't got that big an ego" the blond chuckled. "It's uhm... never mind" she shook her head, it didn't really matter. Though, when she thought about when the comment had first been uttered? She couldn't help but smile. Good memory that... very good.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Her brow rose.

"No.. it's what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Lifting a hand she brushed her fingers over her own throat and over the vein there.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 am

For a moment, she looked confused. Then her expression cleared and she laughed aloud.

"Don't worry. That's not something I would ever taste from you. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

"No offence at all" she shook her head, her fingers lingering at the dog tags chain. "I'd be surprised to say the least had you said you wanted that. It's..." Teddy paused and chewed on her lip for a moment. "I don't bind people to me... I don't bind myself to others. It's too personal, you know?" she smiled softly. "There's one exception and I'm pretty sure you can understand that..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 pm

She nodded.

"I do. It really does take an incredible amount of trust to bind someone. Period. So yes, I understand quite well."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

"I never likes the idea of belonging to someone like that before" her fingers still played with the chain. "And yet, having met Medwyn, I couldn't imagine not belonging to him..." she had chuckle at the silliness of her own words. "I asked him to let drink... just so I could be his in every way possible. It would've scared the Hell out of me with anyone else and yet, with him it felt right"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 pm

She smiled at that.

"Medwyn's a good man. Honorable."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 pm

"So much better than I deserve" the blond said softly. "But I try... That counts a little right? I try to be good enough for him, because even if he didn't want me I'd still do everything in my power to make him smile..." love struck? Noooo, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 pm

She looked down at the surface of the water.

"I... know how you feel. I'm not good enough for Estaban, either. But I try. I sincerely hope it counts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next