Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm

There were those who'd view her as an even bigger failure if she was.
"Doesn't matter. Somehow people always find out about things. And they would assume. I know I make a good laughing stock, doesn't mean I necessarily want to make myself even more of a joke though you know?" just... honestly, anything but Toreador after all that had been said and done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, but just because you know doesn't mean that everyone else has to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 pm

"No, but people seem to have ways of finding out. I mean, Malicious obviously knows who my Sire is even if I have no clue, so he knows what I am... if anything at all" heck, she could've been sired by a Caitiff for all she knew. "It's okay, I... I'm okay with just being Caitiff"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 pm

"And does Malicious treat you any differently? Remember, Malicious is a Nosferatu. It's his job to find these sorts of things out."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 pm

"He'd treat me as a kid no matter what I am" she said with a hint of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 am

She smiled.

"Malicious is just old and set in his ways like that. He treats everyone like a kid."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:24 am

"Well, I am one. So I don't mind" she actually didn't. It was somewhat okay, at least he'd talked with her the same way regardless of what had happened, regardless of what she was. Heh, he'd even worn the ballet shoes. She loved that picture.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 am

She laughed.

"But that's my point. Not everyone will look at you differently if they know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

"I know, not everyone, but quite a few would. But like I said, don't worry... I don't mean to waist your time running errands for me, that's hardly your job" Teddy shrugged her shoulders lightly with an apologetic smile. "I accepted what I am some time ago. It was a silly thought to want to go digging again" stupid Nos putting thoughts in her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 am

She shrugged.

"Suit yourself. The offer is on the table. Remember, I didn't bring this up -- you did."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm

"I know. I just feel like it was wrong after talking about it" she felt rather discouraged about it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. But the offer's still open."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 pm

But it had been wrong to ask in the first place, at least that's how she had ended up feeling.
"Thanks" though it seemed to be left unspoken that she wouldn't be asking again. Not everyone was special, destined, selected because of their skills or beauty. Some were just... mistakes, or accidents. Some were perhaps not meant to be anything other than Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:23 pm

She smiled, but didn't appear to have anything else to say on that particular subject.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm

No need to say anything either.
She smiled back and brushed her fingers through the water again, a bit unsure of where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

She turned and started back toward the shore.

"I should get back. The whole damn city might have burned down while we were out here."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:45 am

"Heh, true. Sorry" she smiled, swimming after her. "Didn't mean to take up so much of your time. It just kinda happened" and time just kinda flew when it wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 am

She laughed softly as she made her way toward the shore.

"You didn't. I would have left earlier if I thought it would be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 am

"Good. I don't wanna cause any trouble" the city didn't need it she certainly didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 am

She laughed.

"Of all the things in the world... I'm fairly sure you aren't going to cause any trouble, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:37 am

"I would hope not" but it was all a matter of perceptions, and the right people could decide you were trouble if you weren't careful. Hence, she was careful. Very careful.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

She smiled as she started to let herself drip-dry -- at least a little.

"It's true. It's always refreshing to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:50 am

"Thanks. I uhm... thanks..." she smiled, brushing off a bit of water as best she could. She was still surprised the Sheriff had called to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 am

She grinned and started to pull her clothes back on.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Multi coloured panties were pulled on first, followed by the top which, due to the water, clung a bit more to her body than it normally would've.
"Thanks for calling. It was nice spending a little time in psl again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next