Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 am

She led them back to the private area of the beach, pausing in the car to pull her hair back into a loose bun that would keep her hair out of her face.

"There. This is better."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 am

It took the blond a moment to realize she was biting on her thumb nail. The redhead's voice causing her to blink and snap out of it as the hand was quickly lowered and a smile given along with a nod.

"Yeah. It's nice here" Teddy said quietly, moving to get out of the car, determined that she would be able to give the Sheriff a nice evening. It was just a matter of pushing other things to the back of her mind and she was getting better at that really.

"The water's always warmer here" she smiled, removing her socks and shoes and leaving those in the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 am

She kicked off her own shoes.

"Yeah, it is. But there's also something very freeing about being able to relax in the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 am

"It is. I..." she drugged het shoulders lightly as she moved to walk next to Griselda. "I haven't gone swimming in months actually"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 am

She blinked.

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 am

"It feels a bit lonely.." she smiled at her with a light shrug of her shoulders, not really wanting to go into detail about it.
"But that's okay" Teddy shrugged it off, really just wanting to be good company for once. She'd been horrible company for everyone for months now. "I'll go swimming with you tonight"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:34 pm

She grinned as she started shedding her clothes. Not shy about nudity in this context, apparently.

"That sucks. You should come by sometime... I think Vivaldi misses you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh right, come by.... to the house were Areron lived... unlikely. Where she might even run into Frederico... and see Estaban.. yeah, very unlikely.

"He'll get over it. Like I said in the letter, he's payment for the dream catcher.." Teddy nodded as she dropped her jacket and the small backpack in the sand before starting to shed her clothes as well. Not as if she had anything to hide.

She made sure to prop Diego up so that he was comfortable in the heap of clothes though, didn't want the poor thing getting all covered in sand.

"Besides, he'll be happier with all the kids to play with" the blond smiled as she stepped out of her jeans and the all too colourful Hello Kitty underwear.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm

She smiled.

"Sure, but we don't have the kids year-round. And besides, it's not like you're not welcome in my home."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 pm

It wasn't going to do much good to try to explain it heh.. so she just didn't. Instead she smiled and nodded.
"Thanks.." Griselda might want her there, but the rest of the household? Mmm, she'd feel about as welcome as a moldy piece of bread. Because that's the first idea that came to mind.

Clothes shed, she still had Medwyn's dog tags around her neck. As she, much like he before he'd given them to her, never actually took them off.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm

She grinned, obviously unaware of anything amiss.

"Good! Tell the truth, I could use the distraction. Heather's with foal and becoming more nervous by the passing second, and then there's the whole thing with Victoria and Estaban and just... I could use a good break."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 pm

"Well, this is a good break isn't it?" see? She might not be good for much, but at least she could do this right. Let Griselda have a few moments of peace and quiet, where she didn't have to worry about anything and where, should she want to, she could speak freely.
"A quiet beach, no other company, the ocean..." Teddy stepped up to the water's edge and let it splash over her feet as she lifted a hand to rest on her opposing shoulder, rubbing it lightly. "This is nice"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

She nodded, stepping out into the water.

"It really is. I needed this. So seriously... thank you. I just... I don't know how to deal with half of this... crap... anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 am

The blond felt much the same way but didn't say so out loud.
"I guess you deal with it the only way that you can, one night at the time" Teddy said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm

She shrugged.

"Maybe. Sometimes I just want to lock myself in a padded room and cry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Wading into the water, Teddy paused and lingered for a bit once it had risen above her hips. Her hands reaching out to trace softly though it.
"The crying part doesn't really help" she said softly with a gentle smile at her. "It helps vent for a little while but if you can't find a solution to what's causing you to cry, then all it does is give a little temporary relief" she'd cried enough to know.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 am

She frowned to that one.

"And how do you find a solution to everything that's going on? I can't even identify what it is that's making me want to cry, honestly. It's just... everything."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 am

"You start with the little things? I mean... maybe you can't find a solution because right now it's just one big mess, like someone went berserk with a ball of yarn heh" the blond smiled gently. "You have to find the end of the string and go from there. Right now, maybe the best you can do is focus on the good things, and deal with the little problems that you can identify? They needn't be important but it would be a start"

She'd found the ends to her own tussled ball of yarn. Only problem was... she couldn't straighten that one out herself. Maybe Griselda could do that with her own though.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

She smiled.

"Normally, I would agree with you. The problem is that nothing at all is small anymore. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

"Yeah, tell me about it" the blond said with a soft chuckle that was followed by a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 am

She tilted her head.

"What do you mean? What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

"Oh..." damn. "Nothing" Teddy shook her head, giving her a smile. "Hey, wanna go for a swim?" totally not changing subjects. But she honestly didn't want to drag her down. She wanted to be a good friend for once. You know, perhaps do one thing right?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 am

She was already nearly waist deep in the water, tilting her head and looking at Teddy. Because it might not have occurred to the blonde that a good distraction from her own problems was probably all she really needed.

"Sure. But seriously... what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 am

Teddy shook her head.
"It's not important" she smiled, trying to sound convincing. "You don't need to listen to my whining" she even chuckled as she moved deeper into the water until she was nearly chest deep in it.
"You're here to have a break from stuff. I'd like to be able to help with that"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

She laughed.

"You are. Even if I listen to you whining. Takes my mind off of my other issues, really."

She moved until she was fully in the water, tipping her head back so that only her face remained above the water.

"Besides, I'm in the water. That always relaxes me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next