Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 am

She frowned and pursed her lips.

"Malicious isn't one to 'fuck around' much. What did he say? That the twins were your Sire?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 am

"No, he just said he was in town. That my sire was one of the people who'd recently arrived around the time when we talked and given the elimination method, they... seem the most likely. Though" Teddy shook her head. "I don't know... I dismissed it at first, but I've been thinking about it now and again and I rather just lay the whole thing dead by finding out one way or another. And it ought to be simple enough" or, theoretically simple enough.

She drew her breath.
"At the time there were a Ventrue, two Gangrels, a Tremere, a Lasombra and two Toreadors who'd arrived in town. It's not the Ventrue, the wise guy? Not him. Neither of the Gangrels of that I'm certain, no way my sire would be Tremere and the Lasombra just seems too unlikely. None of them seemed to know who I were. Which... leaves the twins, who speak German as if native and who stares at me as if I was a ghost... which still sounds unlikely..."

She was quiet again for a moment.
"Only thing I was ever fairly certain of was that my sire was a man. Beyond that I know nothing for sure"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:19 am

She frowned again.

"Well, in one respect, Cally was right. Give me blood and I can find out for you. But I wouldn't ask that of you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 am

"I think..." she shook her head and sighed as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really care who my Sire is. I am what I am, I am who I am. Who or what my Sire is won't change that. I stopped looking a long time ago when I decided I no longer needed the answers. If.. if they deny it, then that'll be that. Plain and simple and I stop looking again. If they or one of them or whatever, is my Sire, then I want them to say it, admit to it. I... I dunno if that makes sense?" the blond frowned slightly, looking at her questioningly. "My Sire stole my virginity, stole my life, left me for dead like trash... Whoever the fucker is, I want him to admit to doing that or else I don't want to know at all"
No, it didn't necessarily make much sense in her own head either.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 am

She frowned.

"While I understand the sentiment, I'm a little confused as to how to make this happen. Mainly because if he doesn't admit the bad things, you don't want to know, really. And that makes it really awkward, honey."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 am

"But that's why I'm making it simple, date, year, place. If they say it means nothing to them, then that'll be it. If they it does mean something... I'll talk with them" she shrugged. "I kinda doubt my Sire would acknowledge any relation to me anyways" he'd left her for dead after all.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

She frowned.

"Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 am

"Left for dead?" she shrugged. "Not as if I've been hiding now is it? If he wanted to find me he could've. And who'd want to fess up to having Sired a Caitiff?""
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

She frowned.

"How do you know that your Sire didn't try to save your life after someone else left you for dead?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 am

The simple answer was...
"I don't" she shrugged her shoulders. "Know what, never mind... it's not one of them anyways..." the blond sighed sounding a bit defeated. "Knowing, not knowing, it won't change anything anyways" she disappeared under the water.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 am

Her brows rose.

".......If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 am

She couldn't hear her under the water.anyways. She just felt that when she did try to do something it was dismissed, so better not to do it. Right? She couldn't even convince herself of that, of her own words... but the water was good for diluting the few tears that escaped her, brought on by old thoughts and memories and questions. Questions she wouldn't find the answer to no matter how long she lived.

She surfaced after.a few moments, one hand clutching the dog tags around her neck.
"If my Sire was around he could've sought me out. He hasn't, so he's either not around or he's chosen not to. And that's that..." she nodded, still trying to convince herself that it didn't matter even though it hurt that her Sire would ignore her existence like that. It was why she was convinced whoever had embraced her had not done so to save her from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 am

She simply repeated herself:

"...........If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah, no point thinking about it. She felt like the idea had been dismissed already through the short talk about the subject. It was probably better to just leave it be. So she simply nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 pm

She nodded.

"You write your note and I'll deliver it for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 pm

"Nah, just.. forget it.." she kind of muttered, trying to shake it off with a smile that seemed a bit forced as she shook her head. "It's a bad idea.. I get it" at least that seemed to be what the redhead was telling her.
Besides... Medwyn was likely to flip on her Sire if it turned out she was right about what had happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 pm

She blinked.

"That's not what I was saying at all, actually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Maybe not but that's what it had felt like.
"I shouldn't have asked, it was silly of me. I just thought, for a brief moment that.. I dunno actually.. maybe?" maybe something, anything, nothing. She wasn't sure anymore.
"I don't wanna be Toreador.." the blond said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 am

She smiled.

"Wouldn't it be better to know for sure, though?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 pm

The truth... if she was Toreador, she'd be part of the same Clan that considered her not good enough.
"Dunno.."
She didn't want to be part of the same Clan as Areron. She didn't want to be part of the same Clan as Estaban, or Frederico. But she didn't say it out loud.
"I really dunno" the determination shed built up felt a bit broken now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 pm

She nodded.

"All right. Why would you not want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm

"Don't ask me that... please..." Teddy asked quietly. She really really didn't want to answer. And she really really didn't want to lie.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:49 am

She stared at the blonde. Confused.

"What? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 am

"I don't wanna offend anyone" she said softly. "I just don't want to be a Toreador... I feel better just being a Caitiff. At least like this and no representation I know where I stand"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 am

She frowned.

"Sure, I get that. Just because you know doesn't mean you have to be a Toreador, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next