Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 am

She smiled.

"Me too. Hope it works out for you, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 am

Teddy looked down, letting go of the dog tags.
"I'll just stay out of the way" she said quietly with a light shrug of her shoulders. "Not as if anyone's noticed me gone from the Domain, and it's been months..." that actually hurt a fair bit but, it was kind of expected. "It'll be fine" she'd just keep off the radar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm

"I would bet that you're wrong on that. People have noticed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:32 pm

She shook her head with a resigned smile.
"Only Cass" no one who claimed she was family had noticed. And outside of that there had been the jackass Tremere... but that didn't count on account of her apparently only speaking to her in order to insult her.
"Dont sweat it. It's okay. I'm not like you"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 am

Her brow rose.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 am

"I'm not that important, or that loved" Teddy shrugged. "It's why I manage to stay off the radar" it was why people hadn't noticed.
Medwyn was happily unaware. Jamie hadn't even noticed her coming by the house. Grace hadn't sad anything in ages. It was quiet really.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 am

She frowned.

"Uh. If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 am

"Like I said, don't sweat it" she smiled, splashing a bit of water on the redhead. "It's a good thing really. Means no one has gone looking. Means I haven't gotten anyone into trouble"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 am

She shrugged.

"I wasn't sweating it. I was trying to make you realize that people do care. But since you're so dead-set on thinking everyone hates you and you're not worth anyone's time, it's not really my place to tell you differently. Which is why I said 'if you say so'."

She smiled and shrugged.

"I'm the Sheriff, not a therapist."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am

"Don't expect you to be... I'm honestly relieved you wanna talk with me at all" sorry, but the girl's confidence was completely shot, as was her spirit at the moment. Rebuilding that would take some time. And that was assuming she managed to get any closure at all.
It was... a strange feeling. Because she'd felt like it before. She'd never felt so low before. But, maybe it would change? She could hope it would change. Because a big part of her needed it to.

"I don't turn people away if they talk with me" she'd never turn anyone away. The blond just felt silly for having thought, well, a lot of things, and then felt as if there was a severe lack of saving hands when she'd been drowning. "I'm grateful for those who still want to talk with me"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 pm

She shook her head.

"Bad policy. You don't turn anyone who wants to talk to you away. So, you're good with Sabbat, if they only want to talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

"Oh come on... you know what I mean...." really, give her a break here. "I'm not completely retarded just because I'm not as smart as some people are"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 am

She shook her head.

"I didn't say that you were. But unless they attack you, how do you plan to be able to recognize a Sabbat member, if they want to come up and discuss Shakespeare?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:20 am

Teddy shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know how..." simple truth. Not every Sabbat went around with a Sabbat tag on their forehead. "I'm pretty good at reading people, good with Auspex, usually I am able to pick out the ones who want to do me harm or who're deceitful. Not saying it's perfect, far from it, but I don't see a reason to try and lie, because I don't have a Sabbat detector function among my disciplines" she said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 am

She smiled.

"I can maybe help with that, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:34 am

"How?" she asked, once more bobbing in the water, just low enough to keep her lips above the surface. "I don't really think I know much I could trade you..." she'd honestly be surprised if she knew how to do something the Sheriff didn't.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 am

She smiled.

"I know a few things about the Sabbat. I could teach you. And I wouldn't worry about giving me anything. I don't really do the boon thing or trading powers."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 pm

"Okay, good, cause yea..." since she couldn't think of anything worth trading that the sheriff didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 pm

She smiled and shrugged.

"We'll just go on an honor system of 'you owe me one.' It seems easier."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm

The blond, bobbing in the water as she was, nodded slowly.
"Yeah, can do that" she smiled quietly, brushing her fingers through the water to keep afloat as she pulled up her legs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am

She nodded.

"How much do you already know about the Sabbat and their practices?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:34 am

"Not much. I've heard the horror stories, as have most. That my chances with them would be even less than they are with the Camarilla. That they're in general less humane, more prone to violence because they don't see the same need to hide as us..." Teddy said, trying to recall what little she knew.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 am

She nodded.

"There's an almost beautiful sort of organization to them, though. Much like the Camarilla Clans, they have their own hierarchy. While we have a Primogen and a Whip, the Sabbat tend to ignore bonds of blood and Clan for those that they get along with the best, their friends. And their leaders are called Ductess and Priest."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 am

The blond nodded, listening to her in silence for the most part to what was being said. After all, it might help keep her alive, so this? This was something she wanted to remember.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 am

She nodded.

"The other thing that the Sabbat do -- and this is where a lot of their strength comes from -- is a practice called the Vaulderie. Are you familiar with it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next