Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Teddy nodded, reaching up to give Diego a light nudge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 pm

She smiled and slipped in behind the wheel of the car.

"Where did you leave your bike? At Kim's?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 pm

"At my shop" she said as she got in. "I walked to Kim's. Though really, just anywhere in the neighbourhood of it'll be fine. I don't mind walking a bit"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

She smiled and shook her head.

"Nah, it's all right. I can take you to your shop."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"Thanks" the blond smile gently, buckling up as she leaned into her seat. The shop was, as of yet, just a white canvas. No actual workshop to speak of. But, the apartment was still there, and a good place to stay while in town. It felt less empty for some reason, than staying at her house. And let's face it, the bed at the apartment was better than the sofa she'd slept on at the house since Medwyn had left, or the mattresses that made up the make shift beds at the hide out.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

She smiled.

"No problem." She started to drive, toward Teddy's shop. "Thanks for this. I've missed having time off."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 pm

"Yeah, I... heh, it's gonna sound stupid, but me too..." hiding away, staying low, it wasn't the same thing as having time off. "I miss how things were.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Her brows rose.

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 pm

She smiled, looking down at her hands.
"I miss being a complete nobody. I still am a nobody, just a nobody whose name people knows" she said with a slight chuckle. "But more than anything, I miss having Medwyn with me. I miss being a good thing in his life and not just a source of problems..." she paused and gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "I'm kinda pathetic, I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 pm

She shook her head.

"You're fine. I don't know what I would do without Estaban, really."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 pm

The blond just kind of fell silent, playing with the ring on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:40 pm

She drove the rest of the way in silence, a slight smile on her face. When she pulled up, she looked over at Teddy.

"Thanks again. This was fun."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 pm

She seemed to snap out of it, as if from a daydream as Ra'idah spoke to her. The blond smiling and giving her a nod as she unbuckled herself.
"Thanks for calling. Not many do that anymore" she opened the door and jumped out before turning back again. "Take care. And yeah, thanks again"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:55 am

She nodded with another smile.

"Any time, Teddy. Hope to see you again soon!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 am

Soon was unlikely to happen, but she smiled anyways as she closed the door and stepped back, lifting her hand in a wave.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 am

She waited until she had made sure Teddy would be all right -- just a few moments -- before she started to pull away.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16