Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am

She smiled and wriggled into her own clothing.

"Any time. You know, you can call me to hang out sometimes, too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:04 pm

"Mmm, yeah. Maybe when I move back here.." she smiled apologetically as she slipped into her pants, doing a little jump move to get them up due to the water causing them to stick. She said when though, not if, she still hope things would change. Even if she couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel save for the oncoming train that lurked there.
"I know you're busy"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:07 pm

She shrugged.

"So? If I don't have some time off, I turn into this little stressball that would rather blow shit up than deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm

"Yeah, I just mean. You got a lot of people around you outside of your work too" she smile gently. "Who probably want your time too" like, all the people who live with her for instance. "I really don't wanna be in the way somehow... and, you know, hanging around with an unrepresented Caitiff might not look that good" sorry, she still worried, a lot actually, even if she wasn't important enough to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 pm

She waved a hand.

"Are you under some impression that I care about you being Caitiff? And really, yes, I have a lot of people who want my time and attention. It's sometimes more work than work is. Sooo, to be honest, I need a break from them, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:27 pm

She might not care, others though, they might. And the blond was honestly just trying to look out for the Sheriff.
"Alright" she said softly, checking the dog tags around her neck again, just to make sure they were still there.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

She smiled.

"Good. Now, is there some place I can drop you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 pm

"Somewhere downtown would be great. There's still a little left of the evening, I'm gonna see if Medwyn wants to see me before going to the workshop to sleep" rather there than at home since home was.. broken. "I'll go back to Miami tomorrow" she was generally by once every two days or so.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 pm

She nodded.

"I can take you to Jamie's, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 pm

"Thanks, but I'd need my bike... so I can get back to the shop before sunrise..." she said softly, sounding as if it wasn't exactly an ideal situation, but, if she got to see Medwyn, she'd take it. Even if her heart ache by now every time she went to bed alone in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. I can drop you at your bike, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 pm

"Thanks" she pulled her jacket on skipped the socks and just slipped her feet into the sneakers before picking up Diego and placing him on her shoulders so he could grab a hold of her hair to keep from falling. "That would be great"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 pm

She nodded, heading toward her car with her shoes in one hand. She didn't need shoes to drive.

"No problem. Thanks for coming and hanging out with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:49 pm

"Thanks for talking to me" she really had no idea how many people had just stopped talking to her as of late. Like turning off a switch.

The blond followed her towards the car, tucking her mismatched socks into one of her back pockets. Being quiet for a little while before speaking again.
"If..." she paused. "I don't know anything about magic or anything like it. But, I'm gonna keep trying to find a way to help Medwyn with his nightmares..." even if Griselda wouldn't let the blond take on the burden of enduring them. "If you should happen to come across anything at all... I'd owe you forever.." she just wasn't ready to give up on there being no solution.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

She thought about it.

"The problem is that everything I know of is just a band-aid to everything. I don't know how to deal with nightmares on a permanent basis."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:02 pm

"That doesn't mean there isn't a way. Just that no one's found it yet" because there simply had to be a way. "I'll try to look into it but chances are you know far more than I'll ever find out. I just... I can't give up. I'll even be the guinea pig if that's needed" she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 am

She smiled at that one.

"I understand the sentiment. And truth be told, I've got enough band-aid fixes to last a while. But until something more permanent can be done, the truth is, there's not much to do. I can give you nightmares... but those would be so temporary and nothing at all like what he experiences."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:34 pm

"He doesn't deserve the kind of heartache he endures every day..." the blond said softly. "I'll keep looking though... sometime, somehow... maybe. I'll keep looking" she hated being this useless to him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm

She nodded.

"I'll look when I have time. I can't guarantee anything, but I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 pm

"I couldn't ask for more. Thank you. I owe you..." Hell, she'd even go to the Harpy and lot log it if she wanted her to, the way she'd said it told her as much.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

She laughed.

"You don't owe me. I haven't done anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:32 am

"That you'll look into things is enough. I'd still owe you... I don't want you to think I take this for granted" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:44 am

She shook her head.

"No, no. That's the thing. If I can come up with something, great, owe me one. If I can't, it's not worth going into debt over."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:38 pm

"Is this where I say, it's Medwyn? He's worth laying down my life for" so it was all worth it regardless. "But thank you. It means a lot" Teddy smiled, brushing her fingers through her wet unruly hair.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 am

She smiled and nodded again.

"Sure, but let's wait until I manage to actually come up with something before declaring it a success or a win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next