Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Shauna nodded. "I'm sure they are looking for specific kinds of people who would do well there hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm

"It was seeming to be at one point that they wanted the more humane and less jaded," He said. "Could be wrong though...."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am

She shook her head with a shrug.

"From what I can tell, they're just collecting supernaturals... of all kinds. The more powerful the better. Bettina, however, is a very adorable six-year-old German girl who has been kept as a six-year-old for the past sixty years. As such, she's mine to raise. I can't send her back to her family."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 am

"If you need a sitter let me know." Shauna said.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

She laughed.

"I'd love one, but the child is so clingy that it wouldn't work. I saved her; therefore, I must be a savior."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 am

"Give it some time. Hero worship never lasts." Shauna Fire Fighter and often called a hero for doing her job understood where that would go eventually.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

She smiled.

"I know. But I'm more than just that now; I'm her mother."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Jim looked pale... even for a kindred at that, over the statement of Gris was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Shauna didn't pale. In fact she could see it too. "Yep adoptions can be like that."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 am

She smiled.

"You want to come and meet her? She'll be shy and hide behind me most of the time, but she'll warm up eventually."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

"I'd love to." She smiled. "I can bring Cinder and my badge. You might be surprised how many kids love fire fighters and dogs...combine them and I win."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:21 am

She laughed.

"We've got a puppy and two ponies, so I'm well aware. I'd love to see her be a little more social."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

A weak grin. "Sounds like a plan... What happened to your ghoul, by the way? She wasn't taken or had interaction with anyone she shouldn't has she?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 am

She blinked.

"Which one of my ghouls?"

She had several.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 am

"The one that got whupped on..." He said" and I wasn't aware you had more than one." A raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 am

She smiled.

"I have Salif, Celeste and Rachel. But if one got whupped on, it was probably Celeste."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm

now you only mentioned one that Benson had messed with," Jim said with a smile. "Didn't know about the rest... Really should introduce them to family you know... in case dumb shit happens and they need help.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 pm

She smiled.

"They know who to go to if something bad happens. I tend to keep them protected from Kindred as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm

"Fair enough... I hope I am on the short list," Jim said. "I would treat them as if they were mine if they came to me as I take such things seriously... We are clan after all and I'd go after them like I would you or the others if gone missing..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:34 pm

She smiled.

"I appreciate that. I'll let you meet them soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

"Sounds good," Jim replied. "Names to faces is a good thing... So what else do we have to worry on?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Shauna just smiled and stood clear on the 'family matters'. That was usually a safe bet with Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

She looked thoughtful.

"That's about it, near as I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm

"So.... its Wanna Be Angel and the Bad Man waging personal chess game with all sorts cutting deals with it, the usual Kindred back-biting games and the Insane Clown Carnival that warps perceptions and time..." Jim said. "Awesome.... just awesome... Teh Angel and Badman... well, if anyone has cut deals they are risking themselves and everyone around them. The Carnival... it was put out that no one should go near it. To be honest, if they went on own volition, I'd say no rescue or if you do, charge them a Life Boon. Kidnapped... different story."

A shake of the head. "There was a time that a Prince mobilized his domain against a threat like that... I guess not here," Jim said. "Never thought I'd miss those days..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 pm

She frowned.

"The only reason he's not is because the rest of us are forcing him not to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next