Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad Empty
PostSubject: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Shauna came home threw her gear on the floor near the door and headed for  the shower.  "Jim.  I'm leaving in 30 minutes." She called out. "I've had enough."

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Jim came out with a load of laundry in hand. Military folded, like there was a long trip planned.

"I caught some of what went on... and I agree. I think I am more than done here too."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

She looked up. "You've been transferred?" She asked in surprise peeking from out the door before ducking back in "Where too?" She asked before she stepped into the shower itself to get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm

"Not yet..." He said as he set the clothing on a chair.

"Being here was never permanent to begin with... more of a mandated Vacation to get away from the stupid politics of the North East." A snort. "Compared to here, up there is perfectly in keeping with what is supposed to be Camarilla Traditional... as long as you ignore there is an Assamite Seneschal in Allentown."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 pm

"Oh." She said. And a second later the water was turned off. "I have but one thing to do other than pack which is already happening."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yeah..." He said. "I called up to him while on my way back from Miami... he said there is plenty of space for a hard working detective and Fire Inspector..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:17 pm

She chuckled. "I guess the Sunshine state isn't it for us huh?" She grinned. "Snowbirds and all that jazz. I'm just gonna miss Guppie. Idon't think it was ever made so clear to me that I don't fit the mold I was supposedly embraced into as much as here. The bastard that did it not even using the right name IN clan was weird enough but I find I like the people down to earth more than those who would so call rule nothing but the shit they think they own." She shook her head. "I just don't get it. There are times my clan is like a foreign student visitation rite."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 pm

He shook his head too. "Shauna... the Tremere down here don't fit anything I know either. Not in the least.. especially when most of them aren't even Clan by blood but adopted via ritual..."

A pause. "I'm not sure if that's worse than the loonie Anarch who likely is in bed with the Sabbat considering they are all over his claimed territory and the Elder puppetmaster who only has that Anarch for a toy for clan-mates." He said as he picked up the laundry to take into the bedroom.

"I really don't know which is worse... and I think I don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm

She shook her head. "I'm pretty sure the elder is giving him enough rope to properly hang himself. I just know I have been working my area since being here set up a lot of stuff offered it to help with the two reported packs went down to take a look see found him and he claimed my homeland. Bullshit and suddenly a Sheriff looking for the bad Sabbat goes by imaginary boarder lines...since when?"

She was done drying off and getting dressed as she spoke. "And his lunacy is frenzy city if you hit on anything regarding a no answer. They should try it sometime. Just tell the spoiled brat no and watch the black eyes and curled claws and fang teeth and puffed up chest come out." Shauna doing a mockery of his stance for Jim. "I fuckin' kid you not." And she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 pm

A snort.

"Yeah..." He said. "I noticed that... and Given the Scourge is usually the border patrol, I'm not surprised she failed to back you publicly... as she can't by the rules and he knows this. Gris knows how to get around rules though- she made a career out of it... And likely has a plan for him.

Considering how skittish he was around the silver rounds for the Colt Army, I think she should know about that in case she has to drop the hammer on him within Domain. I'm fairly certain she'll pass that to Grace for anything outside of Domain..."

He began packing excess clothing up into seabags. "As for Christine... she might be doing that but if he's Really an Anarch, he knows this and already has her set up for some sort of failure. Or a visit from what could be his new friends, if my suspicious mind is correct."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm

She shrugged. "Christine's history if true says she will come out smelling like roses. I'd end up in the middle since I 'do nothing' and just exist. Seriously Jim there are times I think I'm not Ventrue no matter what my Brother said."

She sat on the edge of his bed as she put on socks and shoes. "I'm just not like them. I like people...I like fun things, not gouging the eyes of some competitor or getting the drop on someone...unless there an arsonist."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"I understand... and the offer is open if you ever want to know for one hundred percent sure." He said noting the footwear and such. "If we can get all the important stuff we really want to take with us, I'll go with you to see Guppie... if you like."

Closing up the seabag, he continued. "I want to be ready to leave at a moments notice... and I already asked Cally about a Herkie for anything larger than two seabags each..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Shauna nodded. "I was actually planning on driving with Kyle like we did before he day might night until we arrived. Usually it works well." She seemed thoughtful. "Is it weird that I can talk about my clan being dicks and be fine but I think of a huge cephalopod visit and get misty?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

"Nope... not weird at all."

He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "If you want to go drive with Kyle, I understand... but this will go alot faster with the two of us... and I don't trust that shithead to not try something in domain... because of who he might have in his pocket. He gets what he wants far too easy from folks who shouldn't give him the time of the night."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 pm

"If she can get the plane OK if she can't I'll do it the way I usually do it." She said and gave him a hug in return. "Maybe someday sooner than later I will let you make that test. Maybe I'm really a caitiff or something else. Wouldn't that just be a hoot."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:31 am

A laugh. "Or Tremere all this time and you didn't know it..." Jim commented deadpan, waiting for the smack related to magics.

Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 am

Oh he wasn't disappointed either. She smacked him on the arm hard. "I don't think you'd want me calling you brother either now would you." Shauna had this instinctual thing on magic and avoidance of it was a prime thing for her and yet with everything that had happened over the years coming to a head here she began to wonder if the info she had was just some more lies. She picked up her diving gear and waved that at him. "So I'll go see Guppie, you stay on land and what will you give me in return for my blood for this test you have wanted for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 am

Laughter. "No... no I wouldn't. It'd be just plain wrong," He said. "And what to give you? I give to you freely... and all I can offer is complete answers for you on your lineage- warts and all. So outside of asking for your hand in Marriage which gives you a piece of everything I own, there isn't much else..."

The Tremere sailor looked at his watch as he reached into a pocket. "You do realize there is only about three hours of night left before false dawn right?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:19 am

She nodded. "I know. It's not far to meet with him. And there are hotels along the way. We can find a place call ahead with a reservation and go to ground together. It's not like we haven't slept together before back to back weapons in hand now is it."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Jim sobered his expression. "No... no it isn't. and that is a fear I have right now Shauna; if we are in this domain much longer we may have to start doing that all the time," was his quiet reply. "Gris and company know their shit but tehy have twice the opponents we had in Philly... and these are smart about shit. I really think Fugitive is a red herring, bait to see what the Cam will do..."

He gave a squeeze. "Ok, let me finish some packing up and re-prep the overnight bag 'n cooler. I know you'll take a bloodpenny if you need to but if you don't have to why force it?
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:24 pm

She nodded. "I already have my stuff and I have a small stock in supply. Sometimes it helps how I take it...bring along doesn't look quite as weird as it could."

She headed out with her gear to start the packing process while he finished up.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 pm

"very true..." Jim said and resumed packing. Alot to do for the main items and knick-nacks before they left to take care of last minute stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Kyle would bring her stuff to his place and keep watch there so Shauna and jim took off fairly quickly out of domain and off to catch a Guppie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad   Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking up. (Jim Open Sorta) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 1 of 1