Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm

She looked just as confused.

"I've got nothing. She's really good, though."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm

"I've known some toreador to get tired of their art and go to another when they think they've mastered what they have or have accomplished their masterpiece," he said as he sipped his drink. "Could be a case of that here..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:30 pm

"Photography is always struck me as open ended." Shauna said and shrugged. "Better to ask her."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm

She nodded.

"Good point."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"Couldn't hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"Since you guys know her better..." Shauna said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Jim points to Gris. "She knows her far better than I- as far as I know, I not allowed to talk to her anymore, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm

"Ah. No actually I don't think I knew that." Shauna said looking at Gris.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:10 pm

She blinked and shook her head.

"First I've heard about it."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:39 pm

"Its an opinion... but after new years eve when she was allowed out to my party with the heavy restrictions, I was never able to talk to her then. I did try.... but got not even a peep in return. So you telling me she is still in domain is news to me," Jim said. "Just is. If she is allowed to talk and move about freely, then that's awesome- I'm happy for her. But then it means I pissed her off somehow and I have no frickin' clue what I did."

He shrugged. "In the Grand Scheme of things... I may never know. When you do talk to her, tell her I still have stuff for her and the job offer is still there. Promise is a promise.... and I try to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:29 am

She nodded.

"I'll see what I can find out. I'm not sure what it is, but I've noticed she's got a bit of a temper on her lately."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

"No problem... all I can ask." Jim replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Shauna shrugged. "Sometimes people change. Even us. It's seldom good changes but we can hope."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:54 am

She laughed.

"I wonder if hanging out with a Brujah is rubbing off on her."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:08 am

"Maybe..." Jim said. "I started caring about running a business after hangin' with Shauna so who knows... Crazier things have happened."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:41 am

Shauna chuckled at that. "Being in touch with John Q Public keeps things in the right frame of mind. You are constantly reminded of the assholes out there the nice folks in need and occasionally the fun people you really do it for."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:31 am

She laughed.

"Fair enough. I miss interacting with mortals."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Shauna pointed to Rai/Gris. "Now that is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:42 pm

"Shauna has it right..." Jim replied. "Believe it or not, part of the reason for my business is to keep contact with my self through it. I have to deal with people- often folks who want the world for a song... or at least the work done cheap. So far, its been ok- though a chunk of the customers have been Kindred wondering who the crazy lick is who's got an all night repair shop.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:07 pm

"I can only imagine what they think of me. Most kindred I wouldn't give you 2 cents for." Shauna said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:36 am

A laugh. "Yeah... I can imagine you have that rep with some. Others, not so much." He said. "I know here I have to be considered a traditionalist fuck, considering how unpopular some of my word have been. Some traditions are there for a reason... and I think its kinda ironic I was considered too open-minded up north. This place would cause frenzy in some of the people up there..."

A shrug. "I know part of the animosity is because of previous Tremere activity. I can't help that except by making a point to be be like him..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:03 am

"That man gave me the chills Jim. Power is about everything with him. Power knowledge and he has zero moral values outside of courtesy and that is questionable. I could see him going please and thank you when handed tools of torture and dissecting someone live on the table."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

She blinked.

"Victor Morton?"

She shook her head.

"No, he wouldn't say please and thank you when handed tools of torture. He would tell you that it's the wrong one and for the proper amount and pitch of screams, which one you should use. Victor isn't a nice man."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yep... not a nice man," Jim replied. "And I am tarred with the same brush for most around here or so it seems. All I can do is be me- mostly reasonable and approachable. For the most part anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Shauna looked more than shocked and looked to Jim. "I guess I was in far more danger at his place than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next