Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Shauna laughed at the response. "You are giving me hard time. A person all this?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 am

"Scion considers himself a 'good guy' or a champion, if you will. He has a bad habit of dashing off into the fray, fighting demons and other such things, making enemies of them. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if Scion's little gang of merry investigators has attracted the attention of the horrible supernaturals."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 am

"So you have Robin Hood and VanHelsing?" Shauna asked in a serious tone. "And Jamie's hands on Scion are tied too?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 am

She shook her head.

"Not as much. The difference is, Scion's ego is a little smaller than Robin Hood's, so kicking him into falling in line is a lot easier. And Jamie does it -- often."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"No wonder you have a headache..." Jim said and retrieved the moonshine he had proposed drinking. "All I ever had to deal with was Black Hand, a Sabbat Nossie infiltrator and a Giovanni selling out Cam Secrets and havens to the Sabbat..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Shauna sighed at the laundry list but didn't nix was being said either.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 pm

She laughed.

"I'd be so happy if that's all I had to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Shauna chuckled. "OK give me your laundry list."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

"What she said..." Jim replied as he took some more of his scotch and set down the bottle of 'shine. "Bitch to us... sometimes one needs a different ear to complain to; those ears might have an idea to help..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Shauna nodded and raised her glass.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 am

She sighed.

"It's the same two things. Demons and the carnival. With plenty of information on both and nothing at all that gives any insight into how to make them go the fuck away."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 am

"OK lets here he real reports. Maybe we can play sounding board."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

She sighed.

"Where would you like me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

"Pick a subject..." Jim said. "You have more info than we do, considering the utter lack of gouge from on high by previous harpies... Better informed we are, the better we can help you guess on what to do. you told me a few things before but a refresher is awesome." He settled on a crate and motioned Gris to sit over on the folded up Camping Chair. He knew Shauna would snag the spare bar-stool he kept in here. I mean, why stand up for all of this?

Himself, he positioned his butt on the spare 31 tire for his Jeep that was leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

"The carnival is the biggest threat. We know the big players in it. A mage, a fae and a vampire. The problem is that they are all able to bend reality to whatever they want it to be, so fighting it directly is a no-go."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 pm

A raises Eyebrow. "Bend Reality? Sounds like a fucking Ravnos for the kindred part..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

"Toreador, from what I can gather. But a Toreador with a history of hanging out with Ravnos, so it's not a stretch to think that he's creating illusions. At any rate; I ran in there after a few missing folks that it had snatched, and to my knowledge, I was gone for three hours. With the help of the little fae kids that Shauna has met, I made my way back out. And when I got back out, I was informed that I had been gone for seven days."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

"Time games can be the Mage." Shauna said and added nothing else but she did smile at the Fae kids helping. "You know I do miss them."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

She frowned.

"They forced me to give them a child the last time. As much as I hated to do it, one life for three was the acceptable odds. Plus, the child was terminally ill; this way, he can at least live."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Shauna was shocked for a moment then sighed. "Unseelie. I can see that kind of deal in the old stories."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

"Christ..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:53 am

She didn't smile. In fact, she was grim.

"But three-for-one is good odds, and the child will have a life now, to boot."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 am

Shauna nodded. "Though I have to wonder what kind with three very powerful people involved in this and tying their magics together like that. But on the other hand I can see the Twins keeping good track of the new comer."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 am

She nodded.

"They gave me Bettina because she wasn't thriving."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

"Who is Bettina?" Jim asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next