Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:21 am

If the others don't want to attempt to banish it as a group, then its what she sez," Jim agreed. "while we might be able to do it if everyone within domain pulled together, damn sight easier to have all types go after it. Lone-wolfing against something like that is writing a check your ass might not be able to cash...
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:28 am

Shauna just nodded at that.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:21 am

She smiled.

"That's why I said to go ahead and put together a raiding party if you wanted. I wish you the best of luck."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:48 am

A snicker. "Born at night but not last night," He said with a shake of the head. "Raids won't cut it- all it does is piss them off. It has to be an all hands thing or all you are doing is wasting personnel and resources."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:45 am

She smiled.

"How many are you willing to lose to it, is what the actual question is. I've decided that it's not something that you actually defeat, but something that you just survive."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:04 pm

"I've been in some domains with some cold-blooded princes where threats to their domain are concerned..." Jim mused. "Shauna can tell you about Liam- he was much a hard ass as a soft touch, depending on the subject. Hated to lose anyone but had no problems if it meant a big threat was defeated or destroyed.... Me, i don't like losing anyone for no good reason... especially for a stupid reason. I still owe a certain Samedi a dip in acid for the death of a deputy...

A pause. "But you are right- if you can't get everyone threatened to saddle up, the current policy is the best one.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm

She smiled.

"I'm not as dumb as my hair might suggest."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:30 pm

"Hey" Shauna said and pointed to her own hair. "We are not dumb thank you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:34 pm

She laughed.

"That's my point."

She winked at the other redhead.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Shauna nodded emphatically one. "OK Just checking."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm

She grinned and took another drink from the glass in her hand.

Thank God for friends.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:01 am

"And while I was embraced at night.... it wasn't last night," Jim finished.

Taking a sip of his own drink, he said, "I just hate waiting for an axe to fall is all. Anyways, who is you deputy if it isn't Raz? Last I knew she was it....
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

She laughed.

"That would be it, yes. Rolf for a bit, then he's off somewhere. Oh, I'm thinking I might make Cass one of my deputies."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Shuana chuckled. "Why Cass?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm

"Ditto... she said it her self she doesn't know how to fight, shoot or do anything except the stereotypical Toreador Bail...." He said. "She's said she needed a purpose and being a deputy is one but I'm not sure she's the best possible choice. My opinion of course- granted, I've not seen her since Jamie apparently banned her from my presence or sight last year so I don't know if she's gotten over her issues..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:32 am

She leaned slightly forward.

"That's exactly why. She isn't coming into it like she already knows what the fuck she's doing, stepping on my toes like Raz0r tends to do or try to tell me how to do my job, forcing me to waste precious time explaining why I'm doing things the way that I do them. Things like fighting and shooting can be taught; arrogance cannot be un-taught."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:43 am

Shauna nodded. "Take in the rookie and mentor them. That makes perfect sense to me. Stay right beside me do what I said and learn it until your body dies it for you."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

Jim laughed. "Point taken... and I never asked to work for you- former Sheriffs make lousy deputies. This place is supposed to be a quiet domain to live and recenter...." he said. "And I hope you are successful helping her. I had a plan to help with her self confidence and maybe find an art... but when she was confined to His Side, that killed said plan. A Toreador without an Art is weirder to me than a Gargoyle Strip-Club owner.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:54 am

She stared at Jim.

"Seriously? She's got an art. She's always had one."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm

"She said she don't..." Jim said. "Her words, not mine.... and she had expressed interest in learning how to fix cars and engines... It can be an art-form getting the most out of them or so my uncle used to tell me.

A shrug. "But as I have no contact with her since last year, I really can't ask her what's going on. For the longest time, I thought she left town.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:01 pm

She shook her head.

"She's always had one. Maybe she meant that she wanted to start up another sort of art?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:09 pm

"Could be..." Jim replied. "The offer is still there as well as a paycheck for the work she did do... If she ever gets around round to coming by and saying she's still interested or not at least.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:10 pm

"OK I'm clueless. What was her art?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:50 pm

She shook her head, surprised.

"Photography."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:51 pm

"Huh. Classic modern art form." Shauna seemed genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next