Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm

"Oh?" He asked. "Don't think we have enough ass or the right kind of it?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 pm

She smirked.

"I know we don't. But hey, if you think you know better than me and Grace, go ahead and put together a raiding party."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

"Short of pulling their vendor license or buying the land they are using to make it private I don't have a better idea or know more than the two of you... but if one doesn't have enough ass, one asks for help," He replied. "We all know its a loss of 'face' for him if help is asked for from outside- but it is available from either his clan's Justicar or the real Warlord's Office. There is experts of all stripes everywhere. One needs to ask though."

A shrug. "Face and pride have a bad habit of getting in the way at times... and the only one who'd challenge him on such a thing in domain is Lowrey... if she wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Shauna snorted. "I'm going out for a smoke." She said waving her tobacco and papers.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

She laughed again.

"Ask Archon Logan to help out or even Justicar... I'll pick one at random. Madame Guil. Ask her to help with this sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 am

"They'd laugh." Shauna said as she stepped to the door frame to set up the smoke. "They care about the 6 and that's abut it. Their like police assigned to specifics. The only one you might get is Tremere and Nosferatu one for the Magic and one for the Info and once they got what they wanted you'd be left with the mess. NO offense."

She raised the sig. "I know I have little faith in the Camarilla but its what I've seen. You want one?" The mixed scent of tobacco and cloves was in the air now.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:35 pm

"I'm thinking more the Warlord's office and not a Justicar though Tremere and Nosferatu, as Shauna suggests, are about the best to ask for help from; too much stupidity to be had if asking any of the other ones," Jim added. "Karsh would give him shit for asking but help anyway; he values a strong Camarilla through its stable domains. That thing does not lend credence to a strong domain... and if we don't have the ass to tackle it, he has someone who can. Unfortunately, its not my place to suggest such to him though- I get the feeling I'm about as welcome in his presence as a fart is at the Opera.

Looking at Shauna, he said," You don't have to go outside- the garage is fine to smoke in- just avoid the jug of grain alcohol in the corner over there.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 pm

"You can't blame me for being cautious. Its in my nature X3."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

She shook her head.

"That's kind-of the point, Jim. This isn't a tiny threat. It's older than most ancients that are awake today and it spans across all supernatural types -- I know demons who are afraid of it."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:11 am

Shauna scratched behind her ear at that statement. "That worries me on more than one level."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

She nodded, grim.

"Me too. It's why we're forcing Jamie to just ride it out and wait for it to go away."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:24 pm

"What if it doesn't?" Shauna asked as she took a long drag n the newly lit cig.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:41 pm

"Then everyone kindred, kine, lupine and other... have a problem," Jim said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

"Garou." Shauna automatically corrected. She sighed and puffed again. "If the damn thing is a combo of powers in concert then that is what it will take to make it uncomfortable enough to want to leave."

She held up a hand. "If it doesn't go on its own."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:51 am

She nodded.

"When was the last time you heard a joke about a vampire, a werewolf, a mage, a fairy and a demon all walking into a bar?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Shauna laughed. "About 5 years back."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:12 pm

"Actually... No joke but I saw that about two years ago," Jim said with a straight face. "Alliance of Convenience to take down a threat to all of them. I was NOT included in that- I was cavalry if shit went wrong."

A shrug. "Given how many humane folks there are around here, it might be possible to do... but it would take some serious negotiating skills..." He said as he pulled out a cigar from a bike saddlebag.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:28 am

She smirked.

"That's why Mist talks to the werewolves, I handle the mages and I let Jazz deal with the fae."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:06 am

Shauna just stared at Rai for a long moment then shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

She blinked.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:26 am

"You have the answer right there," Jim replied as he lit his cigar. "Get all to agree to hit this thing as hard as possible with the right folks or as close to it as possible.... and it goes away. I know you've problably broached the subject already but it really bears being looked into. Good chance at folks buying a plot of land out of it... but that problem goes away."

A pause. "Granted, its violating the First in revealing ourselves to other factions out there... but as long as His Grace really does approve of it and knowledge of the contacts stays mostly local, no cam legal issues. Prince is the Man, after all..
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:32 am

She shook her head.

"Not that easy. Most have stated that they won't do it."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

"Won't do it or won't do it alone? Not trusting the others to come through kind of thing." Shauna asked.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:35 am

"Won't do it. Turns out that this thing is in their history, too. And they really are terrified of it -- with good reason."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:51 am

Shauna shrugs. "Then stuck with it the Domain is until it has its fill of whatever it wants I guess. Even I'm not stupid enough to try on our own." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next