Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 pm

"If they are bad for the Domain Jamie should oust them and be done with it. He doesn't seem to have any issues with letting officers. especially Ventrue Officers sit out high and dry why should he care about Mery men or Robin fucking hood." Shauna drank about half the beer left inher glass and shook her head. "Prick."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Jim shook his head. "Not sayin' nothin'... because there really ain't anything to say," Jim said. "I'll be here to help put out fires when they start getting out of control, just like I did elsewhere." Jim finished his B&T.

"So Who is this Robin Hood wanna-be and what poor souls has he recruited? Bottle of scotch sez I likely know at least one who'd go to the banner....
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:23 am

She started to laugh.

"Oh, Jamie's hands are tied. That's the big problem. Otherwise, he'd have them all booted and just wash his hands of it. I know; I've listened to him rant for hours about it."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

Shauna made a face and drank the rest of the B&T. "He knows who he is. He knows what he does. He's the Prince or he's not. He's so damn afraid and Ventrue might actually try to run HIS Domain but this he lets this shit slide. Bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 am

"How is his hands tied? It damn sure ain't political," Jim asked. "The Cam isn't a democracy.... and he's a Prince. He can declare them persona non-grata if he wishes as long as he has Good Reason and it sounds like he does with them mucking about in what is Sheriff's Bizness or the Scourge's... It can be construed as interference in their duties and it makes him look bad on how he chooses his people. Don't know if that bothers him really but you never know."

Reaching over to scotch, he poured himself some. "Given how tame the Primogen are, the only political handcuff he might have is owing life boons to to someone that prevents him from doing anything about him. That's gonna backfire eventually... because its gonna make you all look ineffective and someone will get ideas. That happens all the time... I know you are working harder than a one-armed paperhanger... but not everyone does."

A shrug. "I know... I'm an opinionated Bastard. But I think I have a leg to stand on with what I've been through in other places, both in being besieged and relieving a siege... thank god there is no blizzard to fly through here for either if it happens... and I see trouble coming. And its gonna come from both inside and outside." He sipped his scotch. " I have a theory on one possible source for both types, speaking of Ventrue... Give you three guesses which is the problem."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 am

"Let's see I have me. not a problem I already left his service and I'm not causing issues. I am a bitch Elder with holier than thou tendencies who thinks she can play with peoples lives and a lunatic clanmate Anarch who makes deals like a used car salesman. He don't care much about anything other than his own deals and his own so called freedom." Shauna looked at the Scotch Jim poured and nodded. "I should have bee a Gangrel."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 am

"And I should have been an Assamite..." Jim replied as he handed her the glass. Pouring himself another he continued. "But you are quite correct- its one of the three of you and I know it ain't you 'cause you care about people and have No Ties to the Sabbat. Which leaves the other two to choose from."

He looked at Gris. "Care to guess? I already know the answer and you got a fifty-fifty shot..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

"The Elder is from before the split so I'm not surprised to hear something like that and honestly Jim you could say the same about me in my Anarch Days when a Pack got burned out."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 am

A snort. "Yeah but you don't call them up to say hi now and then nor do you have aspirations of running the place..." was his reply. "Anarchs have to make nightly choices to avid gettin' jumped by either side. William knew about your past and made certain Liam wasn't gonna be an ass over it. he was surprised when Liam not only agreed with him but that you should have been brought back to cam sooner. Something about super-sized Jackasses among the Ventrue with titanium rods stuck up their asses..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 am

She took the glass and nodded. "I can see those two saying that too." She drank a sip of the scotch.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 am

She laughed.

"The Grellion are actually run by a Brujah. Jamie has done anything and everything that he can to keep them out of trouble. In case you hadn't noticed, being a Prince in a place like this means he has to walk a tightrope -- and I know it sounds like I'm defending him. In a lot of ways, I am. But that's what happens when your Prince is family from the days of being alive."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 am

Shauna nodded. "Tightrope? The... carnival on one side powerful Tzim's and entire forces not under your control. Sounds like a fall to me Rai." She took another sip. "How'd you end up Assamite and he Brujah anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 am

"Damn... talk about having another reason to hate Tremere," Jim replied as he sipped his own scotch. "At somepoint, he's gonna have to thump them. Tightrope or not, he's gonna have to do what he's got to do in order to maintain Order. Politics be damned."

He shook his head. "You shouldn't even be in this domain because of that blood tie, Gris. Wouldn't be the first time rules like that were broken but this is the first time I ever heard of mortal ties being involved. Usually its Sire to Childe within Tremere."

Jim looked at Shauna... "Remember when you asked what gives that night at the Shop?" He said. "Well.. let me introduce you to Griselda MacKenzie, formerly of the Scottish Highlands and member of Clan Tremere for a fairly long time. She would be a counterpart of Bill Shultz... were she in charge of the Clan here."

Looking back to Gris, he finished. "Considering you've been running around like your self for a while using your own name lately plus all the former Seattle folks who knew you htere living here now, high time for a proper introduction... to someone who can keep a secret."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am

She nodded and took another long drink from her glass.

"I ended up Assamite due to a particularly secret mission. But as Jim says, I was never an Assamite; I'm a Tremere. I ended up Tremere because I was Embraced in London... Jamie was Embraced in Scotland, which has a significantly higher number of Brujah than Tremere and as I can tell, no Assamites at all."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Shauna drank the scotch in the glass no sipping. She looked at Jim then to Rai....Gris. "What?" She fairly squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am

"And you thought my CIA work was weird," Jim said as he took the bottle and held it up for the next takers.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

Shauna held her head in her hands. "This place is totally wacked. I thought I had found something weird in the angel girl but now I know why people just go oh OK."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 am

"Philly South as opposed to South Philly... which is where I wish I was at times."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

She laughed.

"Not that weird. Assamite was just the Clan chosen for the mission because no one would question an Assamite having magical abilities, whereas, say, they would question a Gangrel with magical abilities."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

"I knew one of those once and it was their own special thing not anything taught so...but yeah I get that." Shauna said softly. "So you're his sister. I still think he' a prick and hates my clan just for existing. But Man that has got to be complicated. Is he the one who said you need to watch out for the girl too?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am

She shook her head.

"He's my cousin, actually. And no; Jamie would probably be happy if Areron simply disappeared."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 pm

"Which puts you in a pickle..." Jim replied. "Speaking of pickles or being pickled, I have some of that shine made up.... And you are more than welcome to sleep it off here if necessary. Room three has provisions in place for guests..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 pm

She looked at Jim with a smile.

"I would love some of the stronger stuff."

Talking about Areron? That usually made her want to drink and drink and drink and fight and drink some more.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Shauna nodded. "I'll stick with this. I'm already half way there." She said with a grin. "Rai...I mean Gris. Seriously between just us here. WHy is this place so wierd? Angel Girls, the twins, the Carnival stopping here for over a month now, people with Gangrel Bygonnes in the water, Tzim that hold lands, Robyn Hood and his Merry men. Seriously this city is like a...well... like a Kindred Disney world."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

She shrugged.

"Might be Scion. He tends to attract trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next