Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"We three could go pick up guys and make it a... sixsome." She added ignoring Jim's own outburst.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

She held up a hand, about her own head-level.

"Tiny little thing. Pretty as hell."

She just covered her face with her hand.

"I dunno how I feel about orgies..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 pm

"OH you don't until you do it. Its all about the sensations." She grinned. She added in her normal voice. "Or so I'm told. I'm not that kind of girl. Though to get this going I could become one after a fashion..." She said back in the NYC voice. "Darling."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"Oh jeez...."

Either at the height of the trouble magnet, the orgy comment or Shauna's dig... even money on which one he was commenting on.

"The Short ones are the worst... they almost ALWAYS draw trouble, no matter the hair color." Yep, he was poking fun at her too; knowing how much trouble the Sheriff tended to find...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm

She smirked.

"Blonde most of the time. Unless she decides to go redhead."

Because that's not trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm

The one redhead looked at the other with a meaningful look. "Imagine the damage? Really..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 pm

She couldn't help it... she started snickering again.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Jim shook his head. "Oi..." he said with a sigh. "Invite trouble upon you and it shall appear... Are you sure its Aeron that brings it about or someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

She laughed.

"Oh, no. It's Areron. Word of advice: don't bring her up to Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 pm

".... which is almost guaranteed to incite violence in our blue-haired Nossie?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Shauna seemed surprised.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

She took another long drink from her glass.

"When Raz0r was a ghoul, Areron was part and parcel with the group that killed her domitor."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"What kind of group?" Shauna asked having seen Kindred get together for nothing but a killing purpose.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

"A group that considered themselves to be the 'fixers' of the things that were wrong in Seattle."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Her eyes narrowed. "Working outside the Traditions too. Joy. Any of those bastards here?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

A snort. "Considering how much I am hearing about that place, it sounds like they were horrible repairmen. Forget being violators of the Traditions... if the Prince didn't sanction them. And no sane prince would lest he become a problem to be fixed..." Jim said. "How many of her merry band are still kicking and like Shauna is thinking, are any of them here already? She could be deciding to finish one of the jobs left incomplete, considering how many transplants there are here..."

Oh yes... the Seal saw a big problem in the making, depending on that answer.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

She was silent for a very long time.

"She's the only one."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

"Still kicking or in town?"

Yes... this was a problem that concerned him. While he never had to deal with groups like Areron's before, he had dealt with Black Hand packs- which ran alot like a Coterie ironically enough- just with less morals or qualms.

The shitstorm potential was high with potential problem child- especially where the aforementioned Bluehair Nos was concerned. If she didn't know Areron was in town, then hell was slipping.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm

"One's dead, the other one is nowhere near here. That would be the aforementioned clanmate-turned-lover-turned-whatever-he-now-is."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am

"What's the status on the other group also from there that like to run things under the radar and in the Prince's backyard?" She figured Rai knew about that one too...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 am

She frowned.

"The Grellion?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Shauna nodded. "The Merry Men as it were."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 pm

"Merry men?" Jim questioned. "Why do I suspect an already in-place version of what she had in Seattle but unconnected...."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Shauna just looked to Rai. Of all there she'd know that answer for sure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

She grinned at Jim.

"Same Grellion as Seattle. They're a pain in the ass for me, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another sunday night (open to any with access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next