Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm

She thought for a few moments, then nodded.

"Monday sounds great."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:37 pm

"Where do you wish to meet up?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 pm

She smiled.

"Why don't I pick you up from the house?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 pm

"The house that Estaban is still in? Or my place?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

She smiled.

"My house. The house Estaban is still in."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"Okay I will be there." with a brighter smile at Rai. "Sorry to be so needy." with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 pm

She smiled.

"You're not. I like it. I like being needed."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

"Funny so do I." with a huge grin at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm

She laughed.

"We're a pair, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:52 pm

"Yes yes we are." with a grin at her. "But hey the best dancer is well the one man that will never look my way." with a soft chuckle and a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

She tilted her head and blinked.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"Salif." with a grin at her "He's danced with me more than once and he's very very good."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 pm

She smiled.

"I could force that, you know."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

"but why would you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

She shrugged.

"Because both of you deserve to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm

"But it should just happen and not be forced." with a smile at Rai "And if it was meant to be it would be." with a nod to her. "But I'll always take a friend any day. And that he has been."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 pm

She smiled.

"Well, without some serious intervention, that's all he'll ever be. He's a wonderful man, but he loves penis entirely too much."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:12 pm

"Sorry I can't compete with dick, there is something about a man that can use their dick." with a nod to her and a soft blush.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 pm

She laughed softly.

"Why not go for Estaban?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:15 pm

"Again I can't compete with those things he likes." with a smile at her and it was a loving adorable look at Rai. "And his need to do what he shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Her brows rose at that.

"Okay, you're going to have to explain that one."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 pm

"He adores and loves you - or he did. BUT he couldn't stop going for dick and anything else that caught his fancy. I think it's his need to try and be good, but then can't pass up the candy." with a shrug. "But then again I think most of your kind have a hard time being monogamous. It doesn't seem to be a "regular" thing yet it seems to be what is striven for." with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

She smiled.

"That's fair. You know what's funny? If we're taken care of, most of us are happy to be monogamous. It goes with the whole 'you can't trust another Kindred' sort of thing. So we take and hold close the one or two people who we can trust. I don't claim to be a saint -- but Estaban comes from a very different world, one where that is not only expected, but encouraged. I'm from really, really old-fashioned Scotland stock."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 pm

"I know." with a nod to her "I am just happy that you seem to be happy again." with a bright grin at her, tucking a blond strand back behind her ear, a soft flutter of her eye lashes as she looked at Rai, and a light blush as she turned away briefly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Her eyes widened a little as Rachel turned away.

"Oh. Ohh, no. I didn't even think about it, Rachel! I'm so sorry!"

She actually sounded like she might be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next