Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 am

"No the expectations and what is allowed but is has changed a lot through my even small lifetime." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:56 am

She nodded.

"I understand that. Still, I feel as though I should be doing more for you. I just don't know how to do more... exactly... because my time as a ghoul was spent locked in a six-foot-by-six-foot room for two solid years."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:27 am

"It's all okay, really and I should let you go to more important things." with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 am

She shook her head and pulled the blonde into a gentle hug.

"Maybe you don't realize it... but I'm doing the most important thing I could be doing right now."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 am

Rachel hugged her tightly back, a happy relax into the hug and nuzzle inot her. "if you say so." with a shy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 am

She hugged the blonde, her fingers sliding up and into the long, silky hair. She smiled and murmured quietly.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 am

"No." staying curled to Rai and not moving from her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 am

She smiled.

"I do. It's so soft and always smells so good."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am

Her arms stayed around Rai as she enjoyed being petted by her dormier. "I am glad you approve.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 am

She smiled.

"I do. I wish mine would stay slightly tame. But I'm Scottish; tame isn't really a thing for us."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

"No wild and free are how I see most Scots." with a hug again to Rai, gently staying in her dormier's arms.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:16 pm

She laughed softly.

"I'm only half-wild but I'm certainly not free."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

"Good to know." with a look at her and slowly let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 pm

She smiled.

"Did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 pm

"No why but you were quite adamant you weren't free." with a sly smile at her and a teasing glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

She laughed.

"I meant in my duties!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

"Sure sure you were.' with a soft laugh and lean into the petite red head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm

She laughed.

"I was! There are some things that I don't consider chains... and other things that I do."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Rachel laughed and it sounded like bells while she gently teased her dormier with affection. "Oh is that what you're call it these days... chains...." with another giggle as it was obvious even to Rai she was teasing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Except that her domitor's mind was somewhat perverted for such a prude. And that meant that a look of horrified embarrassment covered her face, thinking of... chains... and... other... things...

She would have been blushing if she could have been. One hand came up to cover her face a bit as she shook her head.

"I didn't mean it like that! Oh, my God...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Rachel gently took her hand "Will you please stop it. I was just teasing and not even meaning where every your mind went. I was thinking more of paperwork chaining you to a desk till you got it done." with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Which made her feel even worse! She laughed.

"I'm sorry... sorry... I just... my brain. It went to bad places... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"It's all good, but remember I don't always mean to make it go to the gutter." with a soft laugh "You've said I don't need to do that so I don't." with a nod to her and a smile that said Rai should be proud she hasn't asked her to do so.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 pm

She laughed softly.

"I know you don't necessarily mean to. I don't either, but sometimes, I can't really help it..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"And neither can I. We are truly a pair, trying to not upset the other and yet do it anyway." with a playful lean into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next