Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel Empty
PostSubject: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 am

She led her out of the office and down to the beach. It was well-hidden, but it was still beach -- and that was good enough.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

"What's up boss?" she asked softly of her red headed dormier.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:52 am

She reached over and took the blonde woman's hand.

"You're... probably not going to be seeing much of me for a while, Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:54 am

"Why not?" she asked worriedly looking at Rai with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:01 am

She sat down in the sand and drew the ghoul down with her.

"How much do you know about my relationship with Estaban?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:02 am

"Not much, just what you've told me or shared with me. You had me drink from you both." she said softly to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 am

She nodded.

"Well, he and I were bound to one another. Annnnd, some friends of mine thought that it wasn't a good thing. So they broke my bond to him."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:10 am

"And you no longer feel the false love to him you once did?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 am

She ran a hand through her hair.

"It's not that. Have you noticed that Areron isn't around anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:30 pm

"Yes I figured you finally were smart enough to boot her to the curb, put her back to sleep or just remove the threat." she said smoothly and as if she was talking about taking out the trash, which to her is what Areron had been.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

She smiled.

"To an extent. I shot her in the face and she is set for destruction."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:38 am

"Well that took long enough." with a look at Rai and a half smile "You should of just let me wack her at noon."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 am

She smiled at that.

"I just waited for the opportune moment. The problem is that she has a very short list of friends and most of them are exceedingly powerful."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 am

"Well now do we wait for them to retaliate?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 am

She frowned.

"Kind-of. I don't know where they are or what they might be planning. So I'm waiting. In the meantime, I'm spending less time at home both to keep you and the other ghouls out of danger and because Estaban and I are having some... issues."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

"But can't we choose where we'd rather be?" she asked softly and looking at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 pm

She smiled gently.

"Yes, Rachel. You can choose where you want to be."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm

"I'd rather be with you, but if that is not an option at this time then I will move to my apartment full time until that can be changed?" with a look to Rai and soft chew of her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 am

She reached over and cupped the blonde woman's cheek.

"Anything you need to do, go right ahead and do it. I'll be here for you when I can be... but Chase keeps me kind-of busy, if in a much more calm way."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 pm

"So this is not good bye just so long for now?" she asked leaning into Rai's touch.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:55 pm

She shook her head.

"It's not even that. It's that I wanted to let you know what was going on and even get your opinion of things."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:41 pm

"Do what you need to make you happy." she said honestly to Rai "And next time let me get them in their sleep." with an angelic smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:45 pm

She laughed softly.

"The truth of it is that, between me and Areron, it was personal."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:05 pm

"Okay." with a pout "But I do miss seeing you. Maybe we can try to do see each other at least once ever 2 weeks." with a nod to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:04 pm

She nodded.

"I would like that very much. I just don't want to interrupt your school schedule or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next