Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"I'd like that." with a hopeful smile at Rai "I have been needing you time." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

She tilted her head.

"Why didn't you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"Because it's my job to be there for you." with a look at her "Not the other way around." with a half smile at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:13 am

She shook her head.

"When I agreed to take you as my ghoul, it became my job to look after you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

"AND mine to look after you. But you push us away in the name of "safety" and it makes me feel useless." with a look at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 am

She frowned at that.

"I don't mean to push you away. Honestly, I'm only trying to look after you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 pm

"You say protect and I say push away. I think we both have the same wants for the other in an odd way, but you don't need me. So I'll keep in my corner till you want or wish to me to join you." with a look at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am

She actually looked a little upset by that.

"Wait... no. That's... yeah, no. Yes, we want the same things for the other, but I don't want you to feel like you need to be in a corner and waiting for me or that I'm pushing you away. I'm really not and if I've made you feel like I have, I'm so very sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Rachel stopped "You didn't need another like me. You've got your own, I was just a charity case you took in, and I am thankful. BUT we both know the false intensity of the bond, that you do not need from me. IT makes me WANT to be with you, by you and constantly with you. You've got others you'd rather be with." she smiled sadly at her.

"That is the reality of this, so I am at my place. IF you want some girlfriend time, nails, spa, shopping or just to do midnight margarita's. I'm your girl, I need from you what keeps me alive and young." she said with a forced smile.

"So I am the leech, the lode stone and a tick you don't need but you humor me. Which is greatly appreciated." with a nod to her. "I am here if you wish or want me to be. Till then, just live your life Rai, try to be happy and do what you want every now and then. Only doing what you do for duty and no other reason gets weary on one's soul." spoken like the old ghoul she was.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 am

She actually looked utterly heartbroken at Rachel's speech.

"It's not like that. Not for me. And I'm sorry I've neglected you and made you feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Rachel looked at her, with a sad smile "It's just how I feel not anything you wish or wanted. The bond sucks." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 am

She frowned.

"Maybe not, but if I'm being lax in my duties to you, I need to know about it. I don't like being lax in such things because that's how a bond eventually starts to twist and fade."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 am

"Well I will try to not think of you, or bother you. If you wish my company please let me know." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:08 am

She blinked.

"Rachel... I always want your company."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:07 pm

"No you don't Rai, you move in things to keep you busy, you've left one house due to a lover and moved to another's place. You wish to live your life with no complications. I am a complication. I don't want to die so tell me how you wish to make this work?" she said with a pleading tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:20 pm

She shook her head.

"Wow, you really don't know me very well, if that's what you think. Okay... so one of the things that I need from you is for you to tell me when you want to see me. I don't care if you think I'm busy or not -- if I'm busy, I'll just say so. You're far from a complication and believe me, if you were a complication, I would say so. Thing is, I make it a point to not read the minds of those I consider to be family or someone I care about because I think it's rude. So I need to know if you want to see me, even if it's just to hang out or go to a movie or something. Because I'll forget to do those things unless someone forces me to stop what I'm doing and go do something else. It's my nature. I get busy."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:25 pm

"Okay then I will text you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 pm

She nodded.

"Texting works. I have my phone with me at all times."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm

"Will do so, IF I don't text you weekly then there is something wrong." with a look to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 am

She nodded.

"All right. I'll remember that, at least."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am

"Good we should get our nails done soon. Unless you've gotten them done recently?" With a cautious look to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 am

She just looked... baffled. Then down at her hands.

"I don't... I don't think I've ever had my nails done..."

She wasn't kidding. She just didn't think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 pm

"It's girly and silly but it's a nice thing too." with a glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 pm

She smiled.

"It sounds like fun. Whenever you want, we can give that a try."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

"How about Monday night?" with a shy smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next