Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 am

"Sure I should stay...." with an impish grin at her and a soft conspiratorial giggle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 am

She started to laugh -- with that look that said she might have been blushing again if she could.

"Y-yes...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 am

"As you wish." with a playful wink and blush for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 am

She spoke quietly into the phone and hung up with a smile.

"He'll be here soon."

She was still trying to not blush.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 am

"You're blushing." with a hug of her dormier and a soft gently nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 am

Whiiich just made her blush more.

"Oh, God....."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 am

"What?" looking at her puzzled and confused.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 am

"You must think I'm horrible...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 am

Now the ghoul looked really confused "Why?" looking to Rai to explain.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

"I have such a dirty mind. It's terrible."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 am

"No it's not, stop putting yourself down for it, and if he makes you that happy then count your blessings." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 am

She blinked in surprise.

"You don't think it's terrible?" She seemed seriously curious about that one.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 am

"No do you know how fleeting happiness is? IF he makes you happy then live in this moment, because it might be the only emotion to hold you through the next rough patch that is our lives." with a gentle smile and honest tone looking at her with adoring eye but she was being serious.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

She smiled.

"But he can make me happy without thinking about... perverted things..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 am

"And that's even better. Hold on to that even tighter." with a grin at her "It's a rare thing so I recommend remembering this feeling right now as you think about him in non-perverted ways." with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 am

She laughed.

"The problem is that he makes me think of perverted things, too...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 am

"Then I think your smitten terribly with this one." with a wink to her and another hug. "it's a good thing really it is."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:23 am

She ducked her head a little, then threw her arms around Rachel in a hug.

"Is this better, Rachel? Is it better than before, with Estaban?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

"You don't seem as lost and unsure which I think is a good thing." hugging her back. "It's hard always thinking you aren't good enough and I think this one isn't doing that." softly whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:28 am

It was then that the relatively large Brujah came strolling down the beach. He wore a pair of black slacks and a black button down. It was a beach, so he'd left his shoes back in his truck. No, he hadn't brought the Aston Martin this time.

On his face was a confident little smirk that became a full on smile when he saw Griselda. He saw Rachel too, but his eyes were on the redhead.

"Hello, love. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting," came that smooth Midland English accent of his as he held out his arms to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:32 am

She squeezed Rachel, her soft voice a whisper to Rachel.

"Thank you. Thank you, Rachel. For not hating me for this."

Then she turned when she heard Chase's voice -- and nearly leapt at him.

"Chase, this is Rachel..."

Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

Chase's arms wrapped around Griselda tightly and he spun her around, in bare feet kicking up little tufts of sand. Yes, he spun her in his arms, don't judge.

When Griselda introduced Rachel Chase smiled, "Rachel, I'm very glad to meet you. Griselda has told me so much about you, all of which was good, I assure you."

Really, he was charming, there was a kind of dark edge to him and he was certainly both dashing and ruggedly handsome, but there was something about him that was very... down to earth, almost.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

"Nice to meet you sir, and I must say the same in return.' with a bow, while she watched Rai with him. "I think I should leave you both to enjoy the rest of the night and I'll go back to my books." with a respectful smile but a twinkle of amusement to her eyes that was just that amused at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

She laughed when he spun her around, then turned so she could look at Rachel and giggle.

"You don't have to run away, Rachel...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:48 am

"Yes I do, good night to you both." with another nod and turning away from the two "Nice to meet you sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next