Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 am

She smiled.

"It could just be the curiosity. The reality is that this place, this whole place, has been off-limits for a really long time. The Sabbat have kept most things from resting here. So there's always a curiosity of the unknown mixed with the creatures wanting a new place to hide -- not everyone knows that this place is safe now."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 am

"That's good it's safe now." with a nod to her and a soft smile. "I really needed this thank you, do you need to get going?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 am

She shook her head.

"No, I don't have anywhere that I need to be. I can spend more time with you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:56 am

She let out a small sigh of relief, "I do but I didn't want you to feel guilted into hanging out with me." she said honestly with a shy grin at Rai. "I don't want to be a burden."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 am

On impulse, she leaned over and kissed the blonde woman's cheek.

"You are never a burden to me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

"Ah thank you." with another warm adoring look at Rai, the soft blush and a happy look to her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 am

She smiled and squeezed Rachel's hand again.

"I'm only telling you the truth."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 am

"I'm not feeling that way right now. I feel like I made a huge rookie mistake, that almost cost me my life. You were nice enough to fix it and I need to step back to see forward so I think no partners for me for a bit." with a shrug. It's the petite Blond that at that was drinking in this time and the moment with Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 am

She smiled.

"We all make mistakes, Rachel. Yes, yours happened to almost cost you your life. But it didn't. It's better, it's been fixed. I'm sorry I wasn't there more."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:58 am

"I know but you are very busy. Just remember some times we do come in handy, I've gotten to be a fair wheeler and dealer for rod iron by the way." with a wink at her and a very happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 am

She smiled.

"That might still come in handy. The fae situation still worries me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 am

"I really couldn't find much "fact" on them, but I did try to make a list of the things that seem to be repeated. That was one of them. I am sure there is more I just can't find it." with a look at her. "It seems they didn't do a massive "misinformation" like yours did in many ways." thinking softly outloud.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 am

She nodded.

"That's possible. Their race is dying, last I checked."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 am

"Well then they could be looking for ways to hang on. I wonder if Tolkein was right, these are the ones that didn't catch the boat to go to the next journey." with a shrug but a look that said she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 am

Smiling, she tilted her head.

"That's an interesting theory, actually."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 am

"Thank you but it seems so much about them is hidden, if he was telling the truth then the fact they are dying would well make sense. Remember when her father's telling her about her living past his death stuck here?" looking at her. "Well since so much seems to not of been written down, what if these don't' realize what they have missed."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

She listened thoughtfully.

"That's definitely one theory. And a good one."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:00 am

"But in reality I keep reading and trying to get more information but at this point Irish Lores have been it and they've been consistent in the ways I've already told you about." with a small smile at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 am

She nodded.

"I appreciate the effort, even if there isn't much to go on. Sometimes, the knowledge just isn't available to find."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am

"But I keep trying." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 am

She smiled.

"And this is why I appreciate you more than you realize."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:38 am

She looked surprised at her words, "I just feel like a needy whiny bitch." with a soft sad smile and hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 am

She shook her head.

"You're not a needy, whiny bitch. Talking to me, letting me know how you're feeling? That helps me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 am

"Good to know." with a nod to her and relaxing while Rai talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 am

She smiled.

"I tend to suck at personal relationships. So I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next