Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm

She laughed softly.

"I'll work on communicating with you better, truly I will."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:37 pm

"And I'll keep trying to not let it build up till it's a problem." with a smile at her. "I'm just not so good as sharing it seems.' with a blush to her cheeks and a look at the ground bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 pm

She smiled at that.

"We both suck at sharing. I'm not blameless here."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 pm

"Yes but you don't want to wrap me up in bubble wrap and surround in softness with a happy purr knowing your safe?" with a glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:51 pm

She smiled.

"Well... yes, I do. But I also want you to know that I trust you and I trust that you can take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"Well I think I can most of the time, then something like have an insect cocoon in me and I'm reminded I'm quite made of glass.' with a wrinkle of her nose and a "Mr. Yuck" face at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 pm

She wrinkled her nose.

"You couldn't have known. Sometimes, bad things happen to the best of people. Speaking of which, have you heard from Sean?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"No I haven't." she said softly to Rai "I had a feeling I blew it with him..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 pm

She nodded.

"Maybe you should give him a call. See what he says?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 pm

"What did you tell him?" she said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 am

She smiled.

"Just that I thought that the two of you were a good match and that he should listen, maybe give you a second chance. Give the relationship a second chance. I didn't tell him anything about you being a ghoul or about Kindred, if that's what you're wondering."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:02 am

"Yes that's what i was wondering." with a nod to her. "I mean I can't go "don't I look amazing for over 50 years old?" with a soft chuckle and look to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 am

She smiled.

"Not yet, at least. You could always talk to Chase and see if he wants to ghoul Sean. That way, it's not me and I won't be a point of contention between you two."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 am

"He's got local family, he's entrenched locally and it would stand out if he didn't age.' with a sad smile at her, she really had thought it out and through.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

She nodded.

"Understandable. However, once upon a time, we all were like that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 am

"I in many ways I never was..." looking at her and debated on calling Sean in her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 am

She smiled.

"All obstacles like that can be dealt with. It's a matter of how much you want it to change."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 am

"I'll talk to him." with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

She smiled.

"Do you want me to talk to Chase as well?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:19 am

"No I don't know him and it feels odd to have you do so to a well yeah one i don't know." with a half smile at her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 am

She smiled.

"Do you want to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:26 am

"If you wouldn't mind." glancing at Rai and chewing her lower lip shyly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 am

She smiled.

"I don't mind. Let me call him really quickly."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 am

"Really?" with a look at her surprised she'd do so right now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 am

She winked as she dialed and waited for an answer.

"Of course. He may be busy, but if he's not, he'll likely be happy to come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel   Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Rachel (Rachel) - Beach House - Griselda/Rachel
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next