Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 am

Teddy shook her head.
"No clue" she was leaning, so no reason to be anything but honest, now was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 pm

She nodded.

"It's a practice where everyone bleeds into the same cup and pass it around. Mutual blood bonds for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

"Oh..." that... "So you always have someone bonded to you and you're always bonded to them... I see" kind of scary to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:19 am

She nodded.

"Though it is usually between a good number of them. Your pack, much like that of wolves. And they act little better, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:30 am

"there's strength in that.." never being alone. "Guess that's part of what makes them dangerous huh? You rarely ever run into just one"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 am

She touched the tip of her nose with a finger.

"Exactly. And add to it that they couldn't really care less about killing -- our kind, mortals, everyone -- then it makes them a force to be reckoned with. You know what shovelheads are?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 am

"I've heard the expression, uhm... some stories about burying newly embraced or something?" she wasn't too sure but it was something like that right? "Kinda like a real life zombie movie thing"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 am

She smiled.

"More like shock troops. The entire point of the shovelhead is to be Embraced and buried, so that when they come out of the ground they are hungry and in frenzy, killing anyone and anything that they can to sate the Beast. It's not pretty, causes a lot of damage, and ends up generally being a nuisance for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:10 pm

"Sounds horrible..." because, let's face it, it was horrible. "So jut cannon fodder huh? I wonder if that's what I was suppose to be..." she found herself muttering as she thought back to the night of her own embrace where pretty much everything seemed to have gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:43 am

She tilted her head.

"What makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 am

"It sounds like a cliche..." she admitted. "My family were killed on the night of my embrace, so were most of the town we lived in. It was burned, bodies left in the streets. It looked like a battlefield and I... I woke up among the dead bodies, starved and alone. Maybe I was suppose to have been... one of them"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm

She tilted her head.

"Maybe. It's highly possible."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:13 pm

"I'd make horrible cannon fodder" she smiled weakly. "I wouldn't last long"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am

She smiled.

"Something tells me you're not as weak as you think you are."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 am

"Depends on how you see it. I'm not all that enduring really" which was the blunt honest truth. "And I don't really got the attitude for fighting"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:00 am

She smiled.

"Most of us think that until something or someone we really care about is threatened."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 am

There was something in her eyes, a brief something that flashed before those bright blue orbs before disappearing. Shame perhaps.
"Yeah.." she looked away, brushing her fingers through the water again. "I'd fight for those I care about. But that's different"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

She tilted her head.

"How is it so different? Think of it this way: you can't protect the people you care about if you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 pm

"There's a big difference between having a cause or someone to fight for as opposed to simply being ordered to fight" Teddy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 pm

She frowned.

"Yes, I understand that well. I mean more that there's more at stake when you are fighting for yourself alone, since all of the people that you want to protect... well, you just can't, if you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm

The only problem there was that she wasn't sure she could protect those she cared about. She would no doubt try if she had to, but she didn't have the best track record there.
"I get that" Teddy said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

She smiled.

"You'll be all right. You just need to be a little more aggressive rather than passive."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 pm

She opened her mouth, seemed to hesitate as she closed it again and then paused for a few.
"Bad things happen when I have reason to be aggressive. I don't like being that way. It doesn't feel like me"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:23 pm

She shrugged.

"Who does? It's just sometimes needed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 pm

"Yeah, sometimes. Just some people do it easier than others" she chewed on her lip for a moment. "I was given an offer to have my blood analyzed, to look into who my Sire is, or was.... I said no. I decided I didn't want to know. That knowing who my Sire was wouldn't change who I am" perhaps in the eyes of others it might, but not in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next