Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Her face grew serious.

"Who offered?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 am

"Miss Callisto. But I don't really speak with her anymore. She... said some really condescending things I did not agree with. So I simply don't deal with her if I can avoid it" it was honest even if the caitiff had little backing for disagreeing with someone of higher standing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 am

She shook her head.

"Don't give your blood to a Tremere. It's just a bad idea. What did she say that was condescending?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 am

"I don't give my blood to anyone" one exception. "I got some survival instinct" the blond smiled before shrugging her shoulders. "She yapped about how Mister Alexander had done everything wrong by allowing Medwyn to be under my Accounting. How it was unheard of and foolish and that it was a setup, that I'd clueless to to what was right, that Mister Alexander was idiot basically for entrusting his Childe to me" she swallowed once, hard. "A part of me realizes Medwyn deserves better, that I failed, but I won't listen to anyone talking like that about someone I love, and about someone I care about..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 am

She sighed.

"Cally, unfortunately, seems to think that she knows best in all things. WHen she actually bothers to get to know Jamie, I'll take her opinion into account. As it is, she's an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

"Yeah, I'm not really up for discussing things with her" the blond shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

She nodded.

"Understandable. I'm wondering if maybe she's been away from people so long that she's forgotten how to actually talk to them, as humans talk to humans."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 pm

"Could be.. or she's so high up on her horse she simply can't be bothered" Teddy kind of muttered into the water. "I mean talking don to me's one thing, but I don't appreciate it when she does so about Mister Alexander, thinking she knows everything about a situation she doesn't know anything about.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 am

She smiled when Teddy said that.

"You're fond of Jamie, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 am

"He's a good man. And he's Medwyn's dearest friend and closets family" the blond nodded softly. She also knew that if he had to choose between them, Medwyn's choice wouldn't be her. "So yeah, I do... even if he isn't necessarily all that fond me with all that's happened"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

She smiled.

"I'm glad. Jamie is a good man. And a fine prince."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 am

"He is" she just wished she wasn't such a disappointment to him. God, she hadn't talked to the man in ages... "Medwyn's got a good Sire and friend in him"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

She smiled.

"Yes, he does. And a good teacher, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Teddy nodded again. "I'm sure Medwyn'll get a better foundation with Jamie teaching him" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

She shook her head.

"That's... not what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

"Then what did you mean?" because she didn't know, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 pm

She smiled.

"I meant that Jamie is wise. He's a good teacher, he'd just do better if he took his own damned advice once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 pm

"Mm.. do as I say not as I do?" Teddy smiled. "That seems to be a reoccurring thing" she lifted her hand, brushing the back of it across her eyes. "He'll be okay. He's got family, and friends.. and he'll learn to take his own advice"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

She laughed.

"Something like that. It's more the 'pick your battles, son, don't go rushing into the fray' and the moment that there's danger, where's Jamie? On the front fucking lines."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 pm

"Sounds like someone else in his family if you ask me"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Her head tilted.

"Who? McKay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:04 pm

"I was thinking shorter, and redhead. And don't tell me it's your job. You know as well as I, that you got people who're willing to help you, to stand by you. There's strength in that. You're just too stubborn for your own sake. Just like Jamie is. Two sides of a coin"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:08 pm

She laughed and hung her head.

"Guilty as charged. Though it's really more a sense of not wanting to put others in danger rather than being too stubborn to accept help."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 pm

"Strength in numbers, strength in friends. And while it's admirable not wanting to put others at risk, it's their choice isn't it? Listen to the advice you give Jamie sometimes. Between the two of you, you could both learn to do as you say" she nodded. "And skip the "not as I do" part" though it was far harder than it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 pm

She frowned.

"But then I would have the deaths of people I care very much for on my conscience. How could I live with that? Truly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next