Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

"Mhm, even I'm bigger than you not much, but some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 am

She giggled.

"So then maybe you are the Nessie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 am

"Not unless Nessie suddenly turned German. Besides, I've never to Scotland" the blond shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 am

She laughed.

"You should go. It's a pretty place. Quiet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 am

"Someday maybe. When I can go with Medwyn" she said quietly with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 am

She smiled.

"Medwyn would like to go, I bet. I don't think he's ever been, even though Jamie is Scottish."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

"It would ne really nice" if.. no. No, when. When he had managed to shake himself from the claws of his beast.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am

She nodded.

"I'd...stay away from the Underground, if I were you. Kindred don't do well down there."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 am

"I'd have no reason to go there in the first place" she shook her head. "I'd be happy just having a normal vacation with him"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 am

She smiled.

"You know the story of the Edinburgh Underground, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:08 am

The blond shook her head.
"No, no clue"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 am

She smiled.

"A long time ago, there was an outbreak of Plague in Edinburgh. It struck mostly the poor, who lived in the Underground -- a section of the city that was actually more of a tunnel burrowed into the hillside. The poor lived there, in little cave-like spaces that served as 'homes' for them, though they didn't have as much access to things the more upper- and middle-class folks who lived above the hill had. So they lived, they worked, they came back... and as the Plague hit, many of them became ill, and even more of them died."

"The upper-crust who lived above was terrified of Plague hitting them. In the night, they went to the one entrance to The Underground -- and they walled it up. Essentially, burying hundreds, if not thousands of men, women and children alive. They couldn't leave. They all eventually died of Plague or starvation or dehydration. But they all died. While that sounds like a wonderful campfire tale and brings rise to many ghost stories, ghosts do exist. And in The Underground... they're still a wee mite pissed off."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 am

She kind of paled, her eyes staring in horror for a moment before turning to the water in front of her.
"Humans be so cruel.." and vampires, no matter how damn old or how beastial had all been human at one point so it adhered to them too. The blond was quiet for a few moments before furrowing her brows slightly. "I can't see ghosts.." she'd never experienced ghosts of any kind. "I wonder if Medwyn does..." with his nightmares, with what he'd seen and experienced? Maybe... The thought seemed to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 am

She smiled.

"Depends on the ghosts, usually. They're seen if they want to be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am

"I've never seen any" she shook her head, didn't mean she didn't think them real though, just that she'd never met the kind of ghost that had any kind of desire to show itself for her. "Might never see one either"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 am

She laughed.

"Or they might all swarm you one day, wanting a teddy bear."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

"Heh, doubtful" she shook her head with a soft smile. "I'm not that good that I'd manage to attract the attention of a ghost with what I do" the girl chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 am

She laughed.

"They don't usually want a teddy bear," she agreed with a shrug. "But I've seen stranger things."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:03 pm

"I have no doubt" Teddy said softly, not about to argue that, as she leaned back and pushed through the water with a couple of relaxed strokes.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 am

She smiled over at the blonde.

"Feel a little better?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:33 am

"You shouldn't worry about me. I'm suppose to be here to make you feel better" Teddy said softly with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 am

She shrugged.

"No reason we can't make each other feel better, the way I see it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 am

"A little" the blond smiled gently. She felt perhaps a tiny bit better. Maybe. "You? You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 am

She nodded.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:54 am

That was good.

Teddy nodded again, brushing her fingers through the water before letting one hand move to touch the dog tags still around her neck. She never did take them off.
"I hope everything works out for you" she said softly. "I really do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next