Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

She smiled.

"You should have a healthy dose of paranoia in there."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 pm

"Caitiff" which basically meant she assumed, specially at this point, at most people wouldn't think twice about discarding or backstabbing her.
She just lacked in the cynical department really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 am

She shook her head.

"Means absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 am

That actually got her to laugh.
"In what reality? Because in mine and in my experience it means you have to work twice as hard just to stay alive. Paranoia comes with the blood and lack of lineage"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 am

She shook her head.

"You have obviously never lived with a Tremere."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 am

She sighed.
"No" though it was frustrating to be dismissed there was no point arguing. She'd never claimed to have had it the worst, plenty had it worse. But her kind still had to fight in a way most didnt either understand or see. To have that brushed aside though was just one of those things she guessed.
So, no argument.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 am

She nodded.

"I figured. The Tremere are so super-paranoid about their Clan secrets -- like their magic and stuff -- that they barely sleep. They even have entire rituals dedicated to being able to know everything that's going on in their havens while they're in the daysleep."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Teddy just kind of nodded.
She knew little about the redhead's Clan save that they were paranoid, secretive and vengeful if any secrets ever were revealed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am

She grinned.

"So when you stoop to the levels that the Tremere go to, then you can tell me you're paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Teddy just nodded briefly, giving her a small smile before ducking a little further into the water so only her nose and up was above it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 pm

She didn't. She actually turned to dive, staying under for quite a while, actually.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Might just be the Sheriff was half fish.
The Caitiff though seemed okay with stay as she was, though her eyes did scan the water for any sign of movement. Which she reckoned she wouldn't see anyways, since it was dark and all. But, there was still something soothing about simply staying like that, floating in the sea at night, quietly resting in the embrace of the water.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 am

Until, of course, she felt something cold sliding around her ankle. It felt suspiciously like a hand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am

What? Hey?!
She kind of instinctively flailed her arms a bit as if to move backwards away from the hand.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 am

That clamped even harder around her ankle and yanked her underwater.

But just for a moment, so that she could see the laughing face of the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 am

Good thing she didn't have to breathe because both her mouth and her nose filled with water as she was suddenly pulled under water. Not that she minded all that much, finding that she couldn't help but smile when she saw Griselda's expression.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

When she broke the surface of the water, she was laughing again. Delighted.

"Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 am

Really really good thing she didn't have to breathe, cause she was spitting water as she resurfaced, brushing her fingers through her hair with a low chuckle under her breath as she lifted a hand to brush a bit of water from her face.
"Punk..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am

She was still giggling.

"Your face was priceless."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 am

"Hey I gotta be good for something. A laugh's something" the blond chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 am

She grinned.

"You looked for a second like you thought I might be Nessie."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 am

"You're Scottish aren't ya?" she just couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 am

Which had been why she said it.

"One-hundred percent," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

"Then there's no guarantee that you're not Nessie. 'scept, I think she's suppose to be bigger" Teddy smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

She laughed at that.

"There's many things bigger than me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with the Blonde (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next