Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 pm

He thought about that. "Well, Batman is one of the few -- I think Iron Man is the other one -- who doesn't really have any super powers. His suit has to be pretty sweet and he's got to have a lo of gadgets. As for Parker being talkative? Uh... he's a high school kid. He's both talkative and awkward with the talking."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:35 pm

She nodded.
"I always had a soft spot for one of the slightly more obscure X-Men as well, Christoph Nord. He's got superpowers but, mostly he's gears and guns" the blonde smiled. "And yeah, I can probably match Parker in the awkward department when it comes to foot in mouth" though he already knew that. They'd sort of established that she had that chronic disease the first time they'd gone out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:46 pm

He started to laugh. "I'm a purist. Wolverine all the way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm

"Hey, my favourite superhero" she chuckled. "I can't deny that. Though, Christoph's his friend, so it's in the same general circle of heroes" Teddy smiled, pushing the door open with her shoulders and holding it open for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 pm

His hand went to the door to hold it open while he gestured for her to precede him into the shop. This wasn't one that he knew all that well. He'd seen it, but never been inside. "Sure. But like -- you just can't kill him. It's a powerful thing to be invincible. And it means he can get away with being a dick."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Teddy bounced inside with a few light steps, one hand still holding his as she turned so that she was kinda walking sideways with him.
"But that's what makes Wolverine so awesome. He's a deep character, not just some d2 thing that was thrown together. Sure he's a dick at times, but he's... loyal, and determined and with a long painful past. Killing him, might be near impossible, and yet he's a lot more vulnerable than a lot of the other hardcore power houses. He's got.. heart"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 pm

He smiled. "In my experience, most superheroes have heart. I've got a special place for Wolverine because he's an ass. He doesn't always do the right thing, but when he doesn't, his heart is usually in the right place."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 pm

"Yeah, yeah it is" Teddy smiled as she lead him over to the Marvel section.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:52 am

He followed her with a smile. "And Rogue is cute."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 pm

"Cooler in the comics than in the movies" Teddy nodded, pausing as they reached the Marvel section.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 am

He grinned and started flipping through the comics. "But cuter in the movies."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

"Mm, possibly, I thought she was a little tame" Teddy chuckled as she started browsing through the comics as well. "But yeah, she is cute in the movies"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 am

He smiled. "It's all about the hair."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 am

She looked up at her own and have one of her blonde curls a light tug with a mock pout.
"Mine's all wrong then"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 am

He laughed. "All wrong for what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:45 am

"Wrong colour and length if you want Rouge's hair" she smirked, giving him a light hip bump.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 am

He snorted a laugh. "Did you see Rogue's power, though? I wouldn't want that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 am

"Hell no" she cringed. "Not being able to touch the one love? Hold them? Kiss them? Horrible power" horrible horrible power no matter how strong it might be. To not have been able to touch him, fall asleep in his arms? God, that would've just been...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 am

He laughed. "I wonder how that would work, in the real world." He meant, of course, Kindred. Who weren't alive. Interesting thought.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:32 am

"Hm" she seemed to consider it. "I'm not sure" maybe they'd get the same kind of treatment that the mutants would? Rogue, after all, stole powers. "Just pretty sure I would not want that sort of power" at all.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 pm

He smiled. "Most people wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm

She just nodded in agreement to that, throwing a brief glance towards the register to see who was working before going back to browsing comics again.
"When the next superhero movie comes out, wanna go see it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 pm

He smiled at her. "Depends on the superhero."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:35 am

The blonde nodded.
"Alright" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:51 am

He grinned. "Since I don't watch TV much, you'll have to tell me when the next one comes out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next