Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm

She would see his smile at her as he squeezed her hand in return. But he, too, kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 am

What would it be like when the truth became reality? Urg, she didn't want to think about it. Not tonight.

Tonight she wanted to watch cartoons with him and see him smile.

Teddy paid and collected their things with a thank you before turning to Medwyn again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm

He tilted his head and gave her a smile. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

"Of course I am, baby" she said, collecting the bag with a smile at him and holding it up. "I'm getting to watch anime with you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:23 am

He smiled at that, sliding an arm around her waist. "It's going to be terrible anime, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:34 am

Leaning against him the girl laughed.
"Nah" she slipped her arm around his waist in return and looked up at him. "It's good, I promise you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:16 pm

He smirked. "Girl code for 'it's really going to suck'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 am

"Well, then, if that's what you think you'll be surprised" he really would be seeing as the series was a small master piece.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 am

He laughed. "Oh, I hope that I am surprised. Pleasantly surprised."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 am

He would be, of that she had no doubt as the series really was amazingly entertaining. Of course, it meant she wouldn't have an excuse to make things up to him as she would've had she picked something truly horrible, but as long as she got to see him smile, he'd be happy too.

"So, Jamie's?" to watch the anime?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:38 pm

His brow rose. "Is there anything remotely risqué in that anime?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 am

She had to think about it.
"Uhm, yeah, but they don't really show anything" though some things were suggested at and some themes might not be to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 am

He winced. "Not at Jamie's, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm

"Mm, okay. We could go to the apartment? Or.. our place if you wanna" the blonde still went by their house, their home... at least three times a week, looking after the flowers, making sure the place was clean and didn't feel abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 pm

He smiled. "Either of them works for me. Which one do you want to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:15 pm

The answer, to her at least, was simple.
"Home?" please...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 am

He nodded. "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 am

Her fingers gave his a small squeeze as she lead them back out to the pick up.

A night at home would be nice, even if they had to go back to Jamie's before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:26 pm

He smiled and squeezed her hand gently, even holding the door for her. The door to the shop as well as the SUV's door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 am

"Thanks" she gave his arm a gentle squeeze and got in, waiting for him to get in and buckled up before starting the engine and turning out onto the road to head for home.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 pm

He smiled at her. "You're welcome." Then he did just that, sliding into the passenger side of the vehicle to buckle himself in.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 pm

It wasn't that long a drive home at least, the pick up pulling up outside the house that they'd once called home and which Teddy still longed to move back to.

Distant dreams...

She got out and grabbed the bag with the comics and dvd, messing around with her key chain until she found the right keys to unlock the front door.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 pm

He followed her to the door. Without much warning, his arms slipped around her waist from behind and he held her -- just held her -- for a couple of moments while she searched for the proper key.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Her breath, unneeded as it was, got caught in her throat and she simply froze. Not in a bad way, mind you, but she found herself staring wide eyed at the door and hesitating for a few moments before managing to get her emotions under control again and fishing out the right key.

The tears suppressed by the skin of her teeth.

"Home sweet home" the girl smiled, still smiled just as happily as before, the door swinging open.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:50 pm

He laughed softly. "Indeed. Home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)   Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Out For A Hero (Teddy, Open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next