Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

The text came to Teddy's phone. Well, a number of texts came.

Beep, buzz, ringtone ringing, buzz buzz!

Hey.

Hey, hey.

You there?

Gepetto....!

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 pm

"I'm here" well, there to answer the texts anyways. Because there was only one person who called her by that name and that was Cassie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 pm

And when was the last time you watered your sunflowers? They look like they need to be watered and fed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"Don't go anywhere!"
Because damn it! She wasn't sure how fast she could get there but she'd damn well strain her wings to get there quickly.

Was she really there?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Cass smiled and put her phone away. She smiled because she got Teddy out of the house.

When Teddy arrived, she would find the Toreador, sitting on the roof in a black jacket and pants, her head shaved and wearing a leather cap on her bald head.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm

The Toreador would be tackled, as the bumble bee bat turned into the caitiff the moment she was close enough to throw her arms around her friend. Her embrace tightening to the point where it was almost painful there she buried her face int he corner of her neck and trembled.
"IthoughtIwouldn'tseeyouagain!" the words were a muffled mess and whimpered as she clung to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 pm

"Where's the faith? Told you I'd be back," she hugged Teddy in return, just as tight, probably crushing her, too. But, kindred, they could heal that.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"I've been so worried Cass..." so God damn worried that now that she could finally hug her friend again, she didn't want to let go.
"Oh God you came back..." the blond whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 pm

"Hey now, come on," she pushed Teddy away so she could look her in the face and take her hand. "Everything's cool. Chill, woman. When have I ever broken a promise to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:44 pm

"Never" she shook her head with a laugh and a trembling smile as she squeezed her hand. "I'm just so glad to see you..." so happy she looked like she might just cry.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm

"I'm glad to see you, too. You look well fed. They flying thing is new. Good to see keepin' on and the like," she smiled, leaning back on the roof. "What's been happenin'?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm

She could lean back, but she wasn't getting free from the Caitiff who lay down next to her and rested her head on her friend's shoulder.

"I haven't really been in the loop on things. I've worried about you. Been working at the clinic with Mrs Alexander. I got Diego back..." though none of it was all that important.
She lifted her chin and looked up at her.
"Did you find Alex?" that? That was important.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:57 pm

"A part of him," she nodded. "That is not to say he isn't whole of body. He is. But there are changes. Both good and bad. But there are changes," she said, stroking her hair comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 pm

"How...?" she asked quietly, pushing herself up onto one elbow so she could look at her friend. "Tell me about it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

"Torture changes a person. But he is not out for vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm

She opened her mouth but... what could she really say to that? She struggle for a moment, completely lost for words. Because that... oh God that was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

"He's okay. Or he will be. It just takes time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 pm

"Can I do anything?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm

"Just be who you are. Alex calls you a champion, you know," she said with a nudge to her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Eh?
Actually that was both the sound and the face she made.
"Eh?" that made no sense to her what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

"You haven't run away. And you aren't stooping to the level of those who have wronged you. You're still you," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

"That's not because I'm strong though" she shook her head with a quiet smile. "It's because I have people around me, Medwyn, you, Odessa, Jamie... All those people who matter to me and who're not letting me fall. They're strong, you're strong... I'm borrowing a bit of that conviction to try and stay grounded"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm

"Yes, you are," she nodded. "And he said that, as well. It's what makes you a champion in his eyes, I think. You see, you recognize you need help and you're getting it. Not rushing off to destroy the lives of the people who have wronged you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm

"I..." she sighed softly. "I don't see where revenge would bring anything but more pain. I've tried it once, and it left me hollow and hurt. But I can't claim not to want to hurt the ones who've hurt me... I'm not that good a person. A part of me wants to know why, want them to know what they did. But I can't go after them... Both because they're not worth it and because they're outside my reach..." the blonde shook her head. "It sounds like he's giving me far too much credit..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm

"I don't like this self-deprecating you," she frowned. "You do deserve the credit, for being smart about it. Don't you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next