Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 am

She still felt a bit like an idiot. But the kiss helped, it helped a lot as she closed her own eyes while returning the gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

He smiled at her, then gently moved to kiss her again. "I'm sorry if I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm

"Please don't say sorry?" she smiled gently against his lips, her arms wrapped around him so she could hold onto him in a way that let her close her fingers in his hair. "Just.. tell me what you feel like doing tonight? My aim's so totally off" the blonde said with a low chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 am

He laughed softly, then nuzzled against her shoulder lightly. Pressing a gentle kiss against her shoulder, he looked up at her. "I don't have anything in particular that I want to do. Or that I was thinking of doing. I just don't seem to be getting the hints tonight, so maybe I'm just thinking about the switching of the way that I think. I don't know what's up with me, actually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:06 pm

A soft hand reached out to brush across his face, lifting to trace through his hair and down again to cup his cheek as she smiled gently.
"It's okay..." the blonde said softly. "Going on a Path might.. change things. But I already told you and it is still true: I will love you just as much, no matter what..." even if he ended up not wanting to be with her in a sexual way anymore. She knew that was a real possibility. He might not even feel for her the same way once the change was complete, but... she'd still love him. She would always love him, and she hoped he knew that, even if the thought of losing that part of him scared her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 am

He smiled at her. "I know you do. I know you'll love me no matter what. It's just that it's not as easy as you might think, changing everything you believe in."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 am

"I don't think it's easy.." she said quietly. Because if she could chose, she would've found a way to keep him on the path of Humanity.

The thought of all the things this could cost them terrified her. But it wasn't her choice. And inevitably, as long as he was safe and content and happy with his choice? She'd endure whatever loss it might end up costing her... Even if it ended up breaking her heart.
"We'll figure things out..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:48 am

He smiled. "I know. I just keep thinking about it, though. It's hard not to. Because when I don't think about it, I think about doing things that I shouldn't, that would hurt both me and you in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:56 am

"Oh, baby..." she had made his life so much more difficult, hadn't she? And yet all she'd ever wanted was to make him happy. "You can talk to me, remember? About everything..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:06 pm

He smiled at her. "I know. The difference is that I'm trying to be a better person, in all reality. It's really hard to do that sometimes, though, when I see how much evil is in the world."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 pm

"There are lots of ways you can make a difference" it didn't have to be black and white. "Evil takes many forms, as does good. You help someone, you can keep them from going down the wrong path. By giving someone a chance at something better, they again might help another down the line. You could help out a shelter, work at the clinic, do volunteer work. I mean... You could learn Dominate, and if you found someone who'd done something unforgivable, you could make them turn themselves in to the police while giving up enough evidence against themselves to get convicted. It doesn't have to be black and white"the hand at his cheek held as much affection and love for him as the look in her eyes. "Not all burdens have to be yours to carry... You don't have to be the one to spill blood..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:49 am

He shook his head. "It's not as much of a gray area for me as it is for you. If someone does wrong, they should be punished. End of story. The truth of it is, Teddy, that the system just fucking fails entirely too often for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 am

She nodded quietly.
"I know..." the blonde said softly, tracing her hands slowly across his cheek and through his hair. "I'm just trying to give you options... Because as much as you want yo look after me, I want to look after you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 pm

He smiled. "I know you do. You just also have to realize that I feel extremely protective of you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"I'm yours" she brushed a light kiss across his lips. "You get to be a bit protective... I just hope me training to get better will be enough to make you relax a little" she didn't want him worrying after all, though she knew he always would so she'd settle for him not worrying too much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 am

He laughed softly. "It won't. I'm going to worry about you, even if you're the best fighter in the world." Because that's just who he is. It didn't matter; she was his and that meant that he worried. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 am

Her hands kept gently moving over his cheek, over his shoulders and through his hair. There didn't seem to be any pattern to it, but that it was simply a matter of the blonde not wanting to stop stop touching him.

"And I worry about you... but if I can't ease your worry at least let me distract you from it now an then" Teddy smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 am

He laughed softly, his head tilting to her touches to show her that he did, very much, enjoy what she was doing. "That, I can very much do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 am

And it made her smile. He probably knew that by now, but it meant the world to her the way he reacted to her touches. The way he tilted into her hand when she brushed it across his cheek and the way he smiled when she eased her fingers through his hair.

"I love you... you're gonna get sick of hearing me say it. And I know you know it, but... it feels so good to say it anyways" the blonde brushed a kiss across his lips. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Smiling, he returned that gentle kiss with one of his own. "I'm surprised that you're not sick of me yet, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 am

Her hands cupped his cheeks so she could pull back just enough to gaze into his eyes, so that he would be able to see the truth in hers.
"Never, Medwyn. I will never tire of you. I will never grow sick of you. I will always love you, in this life and the next. And I will always treasure you, always"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm

He laughed softly. "And I'm thankful for that. More thankful than you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 am

"And I'm more thankful than you know that you still feel that way" considering how much he meant to her and how badly she wanted to be good enough for him.

"Yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am

He smiled, nipping lightly at her bottom lip with his teeth. Just grazing her a little, really, as he kissed her. "Mine. Always."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 am

The blonde's eyes drifted close, the nip at her lip earning him a light shiver as she drew her breath against his lips and returned the kiss gently.
"Always..." it was a promise from the bottom of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next