Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

Once upstairs, she was swift to find the right DVD and put it on so she could shed her only remaining wet article of clothing and sneak into bed under the covers where she would be warm.
Her arms reaching for him with the a smile of someone wanting to be close.

Just a movie, just to curl up in his arms and be allowed to fall asleep like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 am

He, too, had stripped out of his wet clothing so that he could slide under the blankets. He held them up for her to climb in beside him, a smile on his face as he turned to make sure she was comfortable before he hit play on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:54 am

It was easy to be comfortable when near him, so she curled up in his arms happily, testing her head on his shoulder as her eyes turned to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:41 am

His hand came up to stroke her hair gently, his fingertips running gently behind her ears while his attention turned to the screen and the wonders of Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am

He couldn't see, but she closed her eyes and focused solely on the touch of his fingers through her hair while the movie played. She got to be close to him. The night might not have turned out at all how she'd hoped, but she got to be close to him. As of yet.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 am

He was quiet during the movie. Quiet, because he was watching the horror of the dream fiend playing out in front of him. But yes, his hands were still in her hair, one arm under her shoulders and holding her against him. Pressed to his shoulder, he gently massaged her scalp while Nancy worked to stay awake and defeat the monster on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 pm

She really didn't pay attention to the movie, at all. She simply closed her eyes and soaked up the closeness and the tenderness of his touch. Because that's what she wanted and needed more than anything else.
Just him... The small blonde would easily stay like that until day came.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:07 pm

And he would continue to brush his fingers through her hair all through the movie, until the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15