Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 pm

One hand still entangled in his hair, the other moved to rest gently on one of his hands as they cupped her cheeks.
"And I love you..." the blonde said softly, shivering lightly as he kissed her again. "Oh, Heavens I love you so much..." she said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:33 am

He smiled, brushing a tender kiss over her lips once again. "Promise me that you'll never stop?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 am

"I'll never stop loving you.. I'll always love you, in this life and the next. I'm yours..." and only his. The words spoken from the heart and with a quiet conviction. For while there were things in life she might at times doubt, she would never doubt her feelings for him, or his for her. They were meant to be, of that she was certain.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

He loved to hear that. Each word made him shiver a little, his hands running lightly across the bare skin of her arms as she spoke. Then he tugged her closer. "Thank you. Thank you for loving me, for being mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:34 pm

"I was always yours" the blonde said softly. "I just didn't know it until I met you" but the smile said she couldn't wish for anything better than to be his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:38 pm

He laughed softly and brushed another kiss over her lips. "That was rather poetic."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

"Mmm..." she leaned into that kiss with a low sigh and closed eyes, easing her fingers gently through his hair while the other hand slid from his cheek and down the back of his neck. "Just being honest with how you make me feel"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

His arms were around her waist, his hands gently caressing the small of her back as she held onto him. "I'm glad I make you feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:54 pm

"Always.." the blonde in his arms breathed softly. "And Medwyn? I always be this happy with you, love you this much, even without a silly ring. Remember that okay?" because she felt a bit guilty over having asked him about letting her call him her husband.

Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 am

He smiled softly. "I know. I'm sorry that I disappointed you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:04 am

"N-no... please" she hugged him tightly, a gentle smile on her lips as she rested her forehead against his. "It was a silly thing to ask in the first place. And you know I don't need it to be happy. I know what I feel for you, and what you feel for me. I know what we have, Medwyn..." the blonde said as she lifted a hand to brush it gently over his cheek. "Please don't apologize? I don't ever want you to do something you don't want to"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 am

He watched her, his blue eyes meeting hers. Then he started shaking his head, his arms around her gently caressing what bits of her flesh he could reach. "It's not that. It's not that I don't want to. I do want to. I just... I want to be a little more settled first. And by 'settled', I mean that I want to stop wavering and hovering so close to the Beast. I want to choose a path and walk it, become a little more stable before I make that kind of commitment."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 pm

"I don't know if you realize, you've already shown as deep a commitment as is possibly for one person to have for another" she smiled at him, kissing him again tenderly before whispering against his lips. I hope I've been able to show you the same in return... You know I'll always wait for you. And when the night comes that you do feel ready to ask that? I'll be happy, not only because I'll get to call you my husband, but because I'll know you feel whole again..." the blonde smiled lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 am

He smiled at her and nodded. "I just didn't want you to think that it was because I didn't want to or because it was anything you did. It's really not you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

"I still get to call you Batman though?" she said with a light tilt of her head and a slightly teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:02 am

He laughed and kissed the tip of her nose. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:33 am

"Then I think we're good" Teddy laughed happily."I even saved my Catwoman suit in case Batman was ever in the mood" the blonde grinned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 am

He laughed. "And this is why I love you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 am

It made the butterflies in her stomach flutter when she could get that reaction from him.
"And silly me thought it was because if you wanted a sex tape you only had to ask" she laughed, remembering a similar reaction from her when she'd told him that after the elevator incident.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 am

He laughed. "Hey, that tape was hot."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am

The blonde found that made her blush for some reason.
"You watched it?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:00 am

He snorted like she had just asked the silliest question ever. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:03 am

Yeah, still blushing.
"And you didn't invite me?" because.. well, she just had to. Even with the blush and slightly embarrassed chuckle, she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am

He laughed. "I've got it at home. I figured you'd be embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:23 am

And the blush deepened, her body turning warm along with it.
"And you kept it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next