Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 am

He laughed softly, his lips brushing against her throat as he spoke quietly to her. "But I thought it was our imperfections that make us so lovable?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 am

"And in your imperfection, you're still perfect to me" the blonde chuckled softly before allowing her eyes to drift shut with a light shiver as he brushed his lips against her throat, drawing a soft little moan from her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 am

He smiled as she shivered, his hands finding her hips and pressing them close to his own. "Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh, that had her lips parting in a gasped intake of air. Bright blue eyes locked with his as another touch of heat graced her cheeks in reaction to the feeling as he pressed his hips to hers.
Did he really need to ask? Surely the answer was written across her face and in those big blue eyes that held nothing but love and adoration for him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Of course he had to ask. Because it was Medwyn. He always asked. Whether that was because he wanted the proof and validation or because he liked for her to vocalize her opinions was still a toss-up. But of course he asked. He always would ask. Smiling at her, he pressed his hips to hers again. "I think someone is a little excited."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 pm

What? The blush wasn't obvious enough?

She squirmed slightly, causing her hips to grind lightly against his as she leaned in to press her lips to his in a heated kiss that ended in a whisper as she pulled back just enough to speak.
"Five..." the blonde opened her eyes to look up at him. "If you feel like playing..? It's your birthday after all..." whether or not he understood her remained to be seen, though, the play part was pretty obvious right?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 am

Annnnd cue the confused look from the German. "Five?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:37 am

"One is the blindfold.." the blonde nipped at his lip. "Two is.." well, pretty sure he could gill it in from there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

He still seemed confused. "Two is... what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:36 pm

The blonde gave a small pout.
"Not ringing any bells at all huh?" she said with a half smile. Yeah, she sucked this evening obviously. "Starting to think I've completely lost my mojo tonight" the blonde said with a soft sigh as she leaned in to kiss him and smile.
"How about you tell me what you feel like instead?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:02 am

He tilted his head. "I really just want to figure out what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 am

She chewed her lip and looked down a bit embarrassed now. Even if her legs and arms were still around him.
"I meant play... Like, with your toys... But, uhm, yeah..." she just felt silly now. She had really really messed up all attempts of being smooth tonight hadn't she?
"I apparently suck at hinting tonight" the blonde smiled gently even though she felt like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:14 pm

He smiled at her, shaking his head. "I'm so lost... it's not your fault, though. Okay, what do you mean by 'play with my toys'? I have lots of toys."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 pm

"Oh, c'mon Medwyn..." yeah now she was really feeling embarrassed and wishing she hadn't even tried to bring it up. "You ask me if I'm excited, and I tell you I want to play with your toys, the blindfold... and you just don't get it?" seriously?

"Just... let's change topics huh?" please? Before she started feeling uncomfortable in her own skin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 pm

He still looked baffled. "Okay, we can drop it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 pm

"Yeah... please" strike two of the evening, she honestly wanted to facepalm at herself.

The blonde smiled weakly as she looked down, not really sure what to do with herself now. Because failing at that? Yeah, she felt a bit miserable about herself, even if she was doing her best to keep that truth from shining through.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 pm

He tilted his head as he watched her. "If you wish, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:05 am

The blonde gave him a smile and a light kiss, trying not to make a big deal out of it.
"Tell me what you feel like instead?" so much easier to focus on that .
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 am

He just stared at her. "I guess... well, I guess what I want is to know what's going on here between us. It's like we're having two separate conversations and it's like we have been having two separate conversations all night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

"I... I don't know" she apologized softly, looking him in the eyes and letting out a low sigh as she looked down again with a small smile. "I just suck at hinting I guess, even when I'm not being very subtle..." sucked effin big time.

She drew her breath.
"You asked if I was excited, and I was. I mean we were fooling around and petting and kissing... And I thought maybe you would like to do something a little different tonight, it's been a while since we played like that. With your toys, safe word... Remember? So I said five, cause the first time you asked me to pick a number between one and five and you'd use one to five of your favourite toys. And the blindfold was number one... It's my favourite too..." she might've been playing with her fingers behind his head when she spoke. Nervous little habit remember?

"But I suck at trying to do sexy hinting I think heh"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:40 am

He smiled, shaking his head. With another tender kiss to her lips, he spoke quietly. "No... I wouldn't say that you suck at hinting. After we went to the club, I honestly put most thoughts like that out of my mind, really. I haven't thought about it for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am

Oh, that had her looking up.
"Because of me...?" now she truly felt bad. "But we talked... I thought we had an understanding?" the blonde said softly. "I said I wanted to go with you again... I meant that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 am

He smiled. "I know you meant it. At the same time, you're not comfortable with it fully yet. So I had resolved to give you a little bit of time before thinking about it again."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:12 am

"We talked, Medwyn.. you know what my limits are. I trust you completely, there's no question there. Everything else I can get used to, it's not as if I disliked the whole thing. Some things I'll need time to get used to, others I am okay with and some I like..." she looked at him, hoping he knew that shewas being honest. "Just trust me? I'd tell you if I couldn't handle it at all. I want to be part of that aspect of your life too, if.. If you want me to" she could understand if he didn't though, even if that thought had her gut twisting itself around a bit.
Although her birthday wish was not happening, she realized that much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 am

Laughing, he leaned up and brushed a tender kiss across her lips. "Oh, love, I know. I know that. I just wanted to give you some time. I figured that you would come to me for things of that nature when you were ready. And as such, I just didn't think about it. So for you to hint at it without telling me outright? Because I hadn't been thinking about it, it confused me. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next