Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 pm

He smiled at her and nuzzled her shoulder. 

"I haven't bonded you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"I know." she says softly as she nuzzles him back "And that's what's so different." with a soft laugh "Sorry maybe I should stop thinking and just enjoy the ride." 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 pm

He laughed softly.

"I think that sounds like an excellent idea."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:57 pm

She relaxed and gave into the moment, which was very hard for her, but it seemed both of them were enjoying the moment quite a bit.  

She nipped his neck playfully, but then moved to bite his shoulder hard, she couldn't get to his nipples or she'd do so there but she was trying to give him some pleasure back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 am

He didn't seem to mind at all. He moaned softly at the feel of her teeth, though he refused to take her any harder at the moment. With a brush of his tongue over one of her nipples, he smiled up at her.

"I think you're trying to get me to fuck you harder."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 am

"Maybe." with a sly smile at him as she replied softly and bit him again harder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 am

He laughed again, a laugh that ended on a soft groan of pleasure.

"It won't work..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am

She pouted at him, then bit him harder and a bit harder again.  But at least that was letting her release her frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am

He groaned at each of her bites, but he didn't take her any harder. In fact, he kept that same gentle pace as he moved within her -- but he wasn't complaining about her biting. He seemed to be enjoying the sharpness of her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

SHe started to quiver in his arms as he kept taking her slow and steady, her bites getting harder had been human he'd of been bruised all over but he wasn't so he had not a mark from her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 pm

And still, he continued to take her with those long, gentle strokes. He was careful about it, making sure that he wouldn't hurt 'the baby'. 
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 am

She shook her head and leaned up to kiss him 'You know you can't hurt me right...."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 pm

He laughed, still being gentle with her.

"It's not you that I'm worried about hurting."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 pm

She laughed "I don't think you could hurt that either." with a nod to him. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 pm

He smiled.

"I'd rather be safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him, then a playful bite of her lower lip as he again hit the right place slowly and steadily, which got a low keening wail from her as he kept going.   Which is something she loved about vampires.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 am

He was more than happy to give her all that she wanted of him. Except that he was keeping that same slow, gentle pace. Both to tease her as well as not hurting her.

See how nice he was? He was worried about her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 am

She never believed such things but for the moment she enjoyed his attention.   Her hands running through his hair as he took her so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:27 pm

And he continued to take her slowly. His head dipping so that he could scrape his teeth along her shoulder, smiling at her as he moved so gently over her that she could feel every movement, every inch of him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:37 pm

She arched to meet his steady thrusts, tight around him as she felt his full girth and length as he took her.  She was trembling under him while he kept the steady slow taking of her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 am

He brushed little kisses along her throat, then turned so that he could nibble at her breasts. With his tongue and with his teeth, he teased her gently while he still took her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 am

He got a stronger tremble, a cry out that he knew was her enjoying the teasing and attention to her swollen breasts as she kept meeting his thrusts and her hands ran through his hair then her nails down his back as he suckled and scrapped his teeth along her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 am

He growled a little, arching to the bite of her nails. Then he moved a little faster for her. He was still gentle, but he did speed up a little for her as she bucked and writhed under him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 am

Just the slight pick up in speed he felt the orgasm roll through her body, around him as she screamed out and dug he nails in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 am

He gave himself over then. The feel of her orgasm rolling through her, causing her to tighten on him, caused his own orgasm as he growled for her and held her close, biting her nipple just a little harder in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next